5th node

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greeneyes420_us, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Well i topped it this morning im not sure what node cause i dont remeber cause i smoked since then but im sure it was above the 4th or 5th one.There are lots more leaves coming off around the each node.thx for the help anyways budguy.But i didnt get to read this before i topped it so i just cut it with a pair of scissors.They were clean.Will this hurt it at all?thx again

2. Nope if ya cut it with clean scissors that is fine, it will all do the same in the end I just like to use a very sharp sterile blade so it makes one nice clean cut.

Good luck
    Budguy™

3. well i topped it a little bit more with a blade just to be sure.But where i topped it it turned a dark brown or black,is this normal?Will it be ok?And il get some new pics up soon , im just waiting till it gets a little bigger.Thx budguy

4. yeah thats what mine is doing.i cut it and it turned black but its growing right under the nodes.There are so many new leaves coming up onm it every where.At least 5 or 6 on each side of the node.Its lookin good.Il post some pics as soon as i remember to taked my cam to my girls.