5th grader gave me fat quarter of dank...For free!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by D.M.B_22, Dec 7, 2008.

1. ok this is the most sketchy deal i have ever encountered. i was with my girlfriend who has a cousin in 8th grade that smokes. so her cousin says taht he needs to get some weed and since he doesnt have a licence he wanted me to drive him so i decided why the hell not.

after about 10 min of driving we pull up to this house and he says i should come with him so i do. we get into this garage that is still under construction and what do i find but three little 5th grade girls standing there. at first i was like ok it must be some older sibiling or parent that was gonna give the kid some bud.

but to my suprise this little girl with a green coat, looking as innocent as can be walks up you my gf's cousin and hands him what had to be about an ounce of what looked to be really dank weed.

as this transaction occured i was standing in awe and shock to what i had just witnessed. the cousin then turns to me looks at my face laughs a bit, then turns to the girl and says " this is my driver, you mind hooking him up?" she nodds her cute little head and runs away into the house next to the garage with her friends.

when the emerge they walk over to me and hand me a zip lock bag of the same looking dank,(which i found weighed to be 2 grams more than a quarter when i got home.)

still in shock the cousin and i walked back to the car and went to drop him off at the park. on the way there he tells me the story of how the little girls parents are huge growers that have about 30 plants in thir basement and have about 10 5 gall. buckets full of dank buds. so the little girl goes to the basement and steals the bud and gives it away for free.......

i mean really? who else does this sound sketchy to??? the cousin wants me to keep going there for free dank but i told him no because to me that is just wrong. getting free weed from a 5th grader? am i right to my thinking?

i thought about the conciquences of starting to deal with this and thought this could go very bad very fast, so what should i do you guys? am i right to stop here and avoid potential mess. or should i continue with probably the best deal on weed i will have for im guessing my life???

but again 40% says "DO IT! this is a great deal" and the other 60% says " this is wrong and trouble....seriously...5th grade girls?!?!

2. I would have been so flabbergasted if I was given that much bud especially from someone that young.

I didnt even think about weed in the 5th grade. I was still brainwashed by propaganda.

3. That's crazy! :eek:

4. that's insane. i would keep going back, but thats just me.

5. Do it. Buying from little girls is better than selling to little girls.

6. :eek:

Holy shit! That girl is going to be in huge fucking trouble when her parents start noticing! They have to eventually.

7. My guess is you're going to smoke a lot while pondering this dilemma.

8. Oooooh take the money and run

9. yea her parents have caught her... many times but they just tell her to stop and thats it... no punishment or anything

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wow. That's some shitty parenting. Eventually they are going to get caught growing if their daughter is just handing it out right and left. That's a good deal for you, though. She's going to give it away anyway, you might as well benefit from it while you can. Just be careful, because that's shady as fuck.

11. if its free.
    have the 8th grader pick it up lol.
    fuck it!

12. haha how fucking tight is this story man

yeah id think of a better way to do it though cause if they know she does they may set her up one day so i would go right up their garage to get it cause they might be watching/spying

then you;d be fucked

13. Get some friends and rob her :rolleyes:... imo, best option

14. very true and yes that has gone through my head many times but the thing is the cousin has been going to that little girl for about a year and a half so wouldnt you think that they would have done that already?

15. [​IMG]

lol but seriously.. ummm id never do it... i have trouble smoking w/ younger kids that are like 16 but a 5th grader... damn

16. yeah you could look at it that way or figure shes over due for a "drug bust"

lol . risky business

17. Damn dude, I would stay away from that, if the chick is handing out bud right and left, someones going to find about the parents, that's the worst parenting i've heard of, if you 100% sure her parents aren't going to get arrested for life then whatever I guess, but it seems all bad, I was scared shitless of cops when I was in 5th grade(still am) and if someone asked who I gave bud to I would do it in a second.

18. Jesus Christ, 9 grams of free dank, that's crazy. Maybe I'm a little funny in the head, but I wouldn't stop going back for more FREE HEADY.

19. Dude...go in there and just grab two of those jugs...feel like a king.

20. find out if the parents are home and take all the weed

• Like Like x 1