Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.5g keef and .5g Girl Scout Cookies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dmike, Jul 26, 2013.

1. #1 dmike, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

I'll let you guys know how it is in just a few :)

...man my heart is already pounding.  This is gonna be wicked I bet.

2. #2 dmike, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    Yeah, that bowl went down on the 21st bong toke.  Burned real slow, very mild flavor.

Got me high enough to remind me why I like MJ so much, but just short of completely satisfying.

Time for a tbreak :)

3. #3 Everythingshazy, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2013
    damnnnn bro get a No2 vape! That shit wouldve lasted you 5-10 pretty good highs. Or one fucking godly high that wouldve had u unable to type that up probably
    Well any good temp regulated digital vape imo. Stuff like the Mflb and other press-to-activate vapes are to risky in regards to burning herbs or not getting the maximum out because of being TOO careful NOT to burn lol

4. I have a hot box vape and I don't use it because while it is a good vape, vaping is not for me.  I don't like it.

Vaping does conserve weed but the claims of how much are overblown.  You save a little bit of weed and a measurable amount over a period of time.  You do not increase your supply 10 fold with a vape.

With my tolerance, I can guarantee you that there isn't a gram of anything cannabis on this planet that would leave me unable to type.  There is no way I'd get high 5-10 times off of that in any method.  No tolerance, different story.

5. Lol if that shit really didn't hit the spot, definitely time for a t-break buddy

Yeah my thoughts exactly.

I'm thinking of a week or two.  Two is probably better, but I know just one week makes a huge difference... just means i'll be on t-break again sooner.

7. Yeah, if I smoked all that in one go I'd be probably rolling on the floor like a dog on LSD with fleas on top.

8. Hahaha had a great mental image of that.  I'll have to remember it.

Yeah there was one point I'd be the same way.  Damn, like 2 months ago I could take like 2 hits and be stoned ass.

Yo, I just went on a 3 week break and I'm as figgity! But my tolerance went up a little, nowhere close to where it was though hjaha. If you go on a 2 week break then smoke every ohter day you're tolerance will almost stay at it's level (beginner level = low).

Thanks for that.  I was actually planning that because I have been overusing (basically smoke constantly).  I thought that after a break go back to a every other day and maybe that would keep tolerance in check.  Thanks for confirming that for me.

Just remember tolerance will go up, but not much, you'll still get a great high everytime. If tolerance does go up (possibly a month or two) you can take a 2 - 3 day break and you'll be good, I think...

12. Thanks for that budddy.

That seems like good advice to me... and I will try it, BUT after I try my plan and if it fails, yours is plan B sir!

I'm gonna try to take some time off but when I go back to smoking, thinking of having a session or two (max) every other day and see how that keeps it in check.  But yeah, smoking all day every day is over with for me.  Cannot be done.

13. Why not workout or take a 24hr tbreak so that way you'll be stoned everytime?

14. damn i'm on a tbreak right now. that picture made my mouth water

15.  I hear ya, I've been smoking all day since this break, weed is just go so much better/more enjoyable. But if you don't give in to that voice that says "Just one more" you'll be good. I don't want to smoke a lot for the first few days back, it's like I don't care about weed as much as before, but still love it of course ;)

Smoking after a workout that makes you breathe heavy will get you higher than usual, I love it.

16. #16 dmike, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
    Oh rly?

Hehehehe...

I almost never smoke when physical activity is involved either before or after smoke.  I could try it.  Sounds good.  24 hours makes a difference, but really not enough for me.  My tolerance is just embarrassing, shows lack of discipline, and I'm ashamed to say how much I can smoke.  It's ridiculous.

I absolutely have to get off of the tobacco though. 2 packs a day, name brand, far too much, and so unhealthy and expensive.  I was at one pack a day for many years, but even that shouldn't be going on.  I have quit smoking cigarettes before and was off of them for like 4 years, but it's time to do it again.

Now I'm wrestling with tbreak/quitting smoking cause I'm not gonna try both at once.  I think the tbreak first will be easier, get that sorted out, take on the nicotine head on afterwards.  THAT is going to be real pain, whereas the pot is all about discipline an the psychology of it, nicotine is very addictive and very tough to quit by comparison (sure most of you folks here already realize that).

17. Don't smoke before workout and reward yourself after working out then you'll realize that you don't need as much cuz shit hit hard lol.

Alright, will try this today.  Have some plans to hit a local park.  I'm going to make it a little more physical of an outing than usual, and wait until tonight to smoke anything.