5g/1 month (HELP!)

Discussion in 'General' started by pablosmokes, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Im buying 5grams of beautiful weed today! The only problem is that I there is no more weed till August here in Italy! At least in my city...everyone is freaking out...cause there wil be only legal weed which has like 0,2% THC and 30% CBD and I hate CBD. It doesnt work for me.

So I wanted to get some good ideas to smoke smarter? So these 5g last till the end of July

Happy smoking!:smoking-bong:

2. There's going to be no weed at all in Italy??? Is weed legal there?? I'm confused dude lol do you mean the supply of weed to dealers has dried up or dispensarys???

The weed supply was meant to dry up when lockdown happened here but it didn't :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeh man without people going out to score here there seems to be more.

OP sounds like you need to relax and find ways to occupy yourself (distract you from smoking)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP, you've posted quite a few times before that you "hate CBD" and I would like to suggest that perhaps you take some time to understand how cannabis works with the extra time you'll have over the summer.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Google “microdosing”.

Might help you stretch that 5gs :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Its weird. There are stores that sell this weed which is called "Canapa Light" or "Light cannabis". There is a law that says that they are selling CBD and not a psychoactive drug. So its legal. The weed that they can sell, in amounts of THC, it cannot surpass 0.3% or you get arrested. So its so unlikely to get high just smoking like 50 joints you know, its harmful too. Police here checks stores once in a while and people have been arrested a lot of times. CBD it can be whatever they f*ing want. Its weird, I know.

So yeah we got to search for dealers and hope the weed is not a scam or one of these "light cannabis" shit and if you are lucky enough to find a good dealer...you stick with him haha

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Yeah...I feel Im turning dependent again. Any more tips or advice? Would be happy to read some so I can improve this bad habit

8. I dont hate CBD. I have used it before to sleep or study. Its just that right now I have so much stress with whats going on with my life that I just want THC. Of course I read everything of cannabis long before today. Cannabis has helped me opening my mind to many things...but sometimes its like a toxic relationship with your GF ..u know?

9. Yeah I guess. I love typing weird shit on google haha I mean...who doesnt?:GettingStoned:

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Decarb, powder and eat with mangos:)

11. Forgive me for getting the wrong impression, dude :hide:

If you think that your relationship with cannabis might be toxic, there's probably a good chance that it is. As was suggested before, perhaps this is a good opportunity for you to take a break. Or otherwise really cut back on your use and explore other things that can help you with your issues.

On the subject of making your stash last longer though, are you using a vaporizer? That's a good first step in partaking conservatively.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I was thinking of this! Its kinda genius right?

13. I've been smoking for 45 years. I hate to tell u that I spill 5 grams a day smoking lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Trust me it will work. Buy what's called a dugout. Its a wood box that holds the weed and one hitter. Screenshot_20200701-052558_Google.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. #17 pablosmokes, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    Its weird. There are stores that sell this weed which is called "Canapa Light" or "Light cannabis". There is a law that says that they are selling CBD and not a psychoactive drug. So its legal to sell CBD cannabis. The weed that they can sell, in amounts of THC, it cannot surpass 0.3% or you get arrested. So its so unlikely to get high just smoking like 50 joints you know, its harmful too. Police here checks stores once in a while and people have been arrested a lot of times. CBD it can be whatever they f*ing want. No medical tho

16. Its hemp, (the CBD bud) they're selling. The US and I'm pretty sure other places allows it too.

Anyway a one hitter or snaps out of a bong imo conserve the best. You can use the CBD bud by mixing it with the real weed to help conserve too.

17. yah yeet