$592

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Q Banger, Jul 1, 2020.

1. I do. That's how I'm able to bring temps down at night. Otherwise it would stay hot all night. Woke up to good temps this morning at about 75° leaf level.

• Like Like x 1

2. I'll have to check it out.

Most breeders count flower from first site of pre flowers which is usually about 2 weeks in before they start counting. So technically my girl is "day 1" of flower from a breeder standpoint. But she's been on the 12/12 light schedule for 14 days now

3. Most strains I flowered were either still stretching or forming sugar leaves at that point. I had no visible buds yet.

• Like Like x 1

4. That's what im used to. Indica or sativa. Been roughly 3 weeks of stretch. My stretch is slowing down as I havent tied her down any more in about 3-4 days and vertical growth isn't just outrageous. I feel like my lights have been 12" from the canopy for a few days now and my lights don't adjust. They're just at the highest point of the tent since it's 5ft 5all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I count at flip and have never went longer than their supposed to. I'm on week 8 day 6 from flip on a wedding cake that definitely would be past done if I extended an extra 2 weeks. As it stands now I'll be harvesting before week 10 or 7 days from now.

• Like Like x 1

6. I got 3 clones of her. Skarksbreath x C99 from a buddy. If the smoke is good and I can harvest in 8 weeks she'll definitely stick around

• Like Like x 1
  7. You know what? This wedding cake is a clone so maybe that's why it's ripening a little faster than expected. Or maybe because the buds are small.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh my god do I ever...
    My but ages 11-17. My oldest daughter came home from Walmart hauling in a mini deep freezer for her room. Wtf?? A deep freezer...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. She's smart. Took my mom 40yrs before she did it.

10. But she’s 17 lol. What does a kid need a deep freezer for? In her bedroom. Lol.

11. Prehaps She is building a Giant Swamp Cooler

12. hide the bodies ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. 17 year olds are young adults in every sense but age and maturity. It's only natural for them to want their own stuff at that point. I know my teenage daughters do and so does my pre teens.