$592

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Q Banger, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Look at Google maps and tell me where it's hotter.

2. 115 here. Yesterday was 107 with 70% humidity.

You can be in a store for a few minutes. As soon as you walk outside its literally hard to breathe lol. I've been out west. I toured the hoover dam a many times late July early August and don't sweat until I'm about 2-3 hours deep in to walking around outside.

I can walk outside my house here at 6 am when its 80 and immediately any skin exposed is moist.

3. Right now its 88 because of the rain. 86% humidity. Humidity is a total game changer

4. I'd rather be moist than burnt.

• Funny Funny x 1

5. Death valley is 95 degrees and feels like 95. It was 95 here yesterday and felt like 112. The humidity is game changing

6. The temps are roughly 5-10 degrees hotter there. But 15% humidity compared to 80% is night and day difference

7. not comparing heat here. More so shocked at how much electricity cost out there. Prior home owners never saw a bill over $350 with 4 kids. Mennonites family and they were all home schooled. Mom didn't work she schooled the kids so they were literally home 24/7

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m in the same boat, growing in the hot garage in tents . I have a 5k btu ac connected to this probe that shuts off the ac when temps hit 79 and turns it back on when it goes over 80. It’s a little laggy with shut off but it works for me

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah and that's before 10am. It's only going to be 108° there today

• Like Like x 1

10. No doubt that's hot as fuck. The cost of living and the cost of everything just blows my mind in some places. I got a 2100 sqft house on 6 acres for $150k.

House needed about $20k to fix up but it was well worth it. The land itself appraised for $40k.

11. Population: 40 million that's why

12. Yea fuck that. My last house was on about 20k sqft lot. Miserable. Fucking hate people lol. Im a hermit crab.

Now I walk out my front door in my boxers and whip out the cock and piss freely lol. So nice

Attached Files:

13. I'd love property like that but I would have to be close to a city of over 250,000 on the West coast. I can't deal with rural well.

14. I got 35 min to the nearest wal mart lol.

I'm trying to become somewhat self sustainable as far as fruits and veggies go. I have a few egg laying chickens. May look in to meat chickens if this virus bullshit doesn't chill.

Also love being over an hour away from any of the nearesr protest and shit like that. Couldn't deal with that at all

15. Yeah that's way too rural for me. Here's my habitat.

Attached Files:

17. My emojis didn't post lol. Had a gun to my head

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. what about maybe running some higher powered fans at night to take advantage of the cooler night air ?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Is it just me or is this some crazy fast bud development? This is 13 days from the switfuto 12/12. Not 13 days from first preflower. 13 days from the light schedule change to 12/12.

Sharksbreath x C99
    ~30 day veg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Believable. Go to the first time growers section and go to the thread "17 days of 12/12" or something like that. Dude swears his bud is only 17 days after the flip and the buds are already formed. I gotta a good laugh out of that.

• Like Like x 1