592 trillion dollar ponzi scheme.

Discussion in 'General' started by MandalaSmoker, May 11, 2012.

1. Heck 1/592 of that much money
    would make my life lightyears easier

2. [quote name='"PENILEPOWER"']Heck 1/592 of that much money
    would make my life lightyears easier[/quote]

I'd take 1/592000 of it...

3. Would be interesting if it wasnt from the dailymail.

4. link didn't work for me :confused_2:

5. #6 MandalaSmoker, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
  6. Unfortunately that money doesn't exist in the real world, only on paper so no one can have a part of it lol.

7. ^^

well.. don't hold your breath waiting for CNN or the NY Times to break the story.

8. They just report random shit.

Research this.

9. No you're totally right, but you know what does exist in this world? Assets and trade.

When you along with a couple other families have dominated the world for the last 200 years, whats "money" when you have well over 1 Quadrillion in tangible assets...

10. The White Hats Report: May 6, 2012

More information to read folks.

The white hat reports number up to around 44 or so.These reprts are happenings that the mainstream media won't be covering.

11. i swear this to you, the elite banking cartel bloodline dynasty is coming to an end soon enough,
    in the end freewill will triumph over enslavement,
    those that have taken the authority as the truth
    must forever beware of those that take
    truth as authority
    because as long as men exist to enslave and conquer other men
    there will always be defiance

-bob marley

those narrow minded fools underestimated the internet, and who can blame them?
    no one knew we'd have such free flow of information, but while they have only recently began to conquer our last remains to unfiltered information, i think its too late and the damage is already done, its a matter of time,
    the bullshit that worked a century ago that allowed them to propell themselves to power aint going to fly no more...

just a matter of time..