Alright, let me preface this by saying I'm such a cheap bastard, I don't even own a camera. I am missing some progress photos and I'll dump 1.5 months worth of pictures on these first few posts. Apologies in advance for the wall of text. I have spent 200euros on the lights and around 50 on the box, pots and DIY incidentals. I created my own soil and will not be using any nutes. This is my second attempt at growing. [TLDR] My first attempt wielded a very small amount of super dank, embarassingly fluffy and light bud under the mediterranean sun, of which it saw 5 hours per day for a staggering 5 months. This time, after having learned more about growing plants in general, I'm going indoors. Due to space and financial limitations, I'm also going micro. [TLDR] First picture is my soil: ~ 40% home compost (including a lot of grass clippings and other plant waste along with compostable foodstuffs) from a rural area ~ 40% manure from sheep who eat grass clippings up in the mountains ~ 10-20% fake-ass perlite soil for drainage. I used it to successfully flower a Dorset Naga chilli pepper plant last summer in a 10 gallon pot. The peppers where really hot. After leaving it in the rain for the duration of the winter, I split it up into 2 3-gallon pots and let it cook for a month (and yes, I have gnats). Next up, my setup when the seeds broke ground on the 22nd of April: As you can see, I have a very small vertical area in which to work with. With the light up to the topmost possible possition (almost stuck on the lid) I only have 50cm from the bottom of the box. Here are my plants at 6 days old: My light has 3 settings (seedlings, veg, flower), I used the seedlings setting but it did stretch them a bit.