Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

510 Cartridge vs. Flower

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CAPITAL CROOK, Aug 7, 2021.

1. For the past 2 months, I've been on these 510 Cartridges, get you fairly blazed, I only buy 80%+ potency so I figured my Tolerance for flower would be so high smoking a joint would be a waste, but I picked up some 24% potency White Rhino joints and God damn im more blazed from these than I am my cartridges by far, I had to put the joint out for real and I'm an aggressive smoker.

So what is the difference? Why? Figured this was the best place to ask

2. Haha...yea man....at first I think the allure of being able to vape thc anywhere and anytime adds to the excitement and the high and some of those carts do hit really nicely...over time I think you just adapt to a "lesser" high but being able to hit it anytime you want....so when you smoke for real..boom! haha. Enjoy!