Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50bucks..8th of mmj or 1 oz of regs for same price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zigzagsundew5, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Title says it all..

2. 8th.
    Quality over Quantity in this case.

3. Idk about that one I'd have to look at the mid, this is my mid I normally pick up. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425733197.661089.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425733233.665237.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425733260.943666.jpg

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

4. I'd go with the ounce just to make edibles out of or just roll a lot of joints. Maybe even use it when smoking with friends so I don't use my good shit. 🐦

5. #5 cannabisdayzzzd, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
    Ounce
    Those mids are nice I would buy that shit right now if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

6. I'd be interested in knowing what those mids actually are. Bring a Benjamin and get both.

7. #7 moonmanchris, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    OP never posted a picture or said he/she could get "mids".

OP said an oz of regs, and "regs" to me would mean : "shwag", "stress", "mexi", not mids...

I would buy a oz of some decent midgrade if it was the same price as an 1/8 of some high grade too. Jus sayin' :)

8. I would go for the quality. You'll smoke some of the schwag, just looking at it like "oh my god....I have (this) much left to smoke. fuck" and then try and sell some so you can buy quality because you aren't even getting high.

9. If you have 100 then get both. You're still paying less than $4 a gram. Make something out of the reg and smoke the eighth. If you only have 50 then go for the high quality. 

10. Id go with the regs.. make qwiso hash with half and you end up with like 3g of potent hash and a half of some nice looking mids.

11. Ended up with a nice yummy bag for 70..pleased

12. Definitely the ounce, I dont know about you guys but an eighth of high-grade will last me two days MAYBE, but the ounce of regs will last me at least a week.

13. I find when i buy mids, i need to be chiefin bowls every hour to stay where i need. But if i get that top shelf, i can blaze a few hits and be lifted for hours into my favorite paranoia realm.

Quality over quantity, everytime.

14. Usually I ALWAYS go with quality over quantity.

But, an 8th of dank, I don't think will last as long as a zip of Reggie... If it's ok Reggie, then just this one time, why not? Just make sure it's not all shake and seeds and stems. Some guys will try to pass that off as Reggie. Fuck that bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. . So which one is that? Reggie or "medical"?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Medical or as much as you can in Austin