500W HPS White Widow Big Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Guga, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Loving the obviously different genetics in the flowering room.
    The most indica (ww) is so ahead in bud development!

2. Nice grow man, really awesome. I am going to give the SCROG a try next time. I'm guessing you topped these? Did you use any other form of LST?

3. Two of the clones do look bad, they had they'r PH pretty high for a couple of days and thats what happened, they look to be slowly recovering though! My roommate is still getting used to ph tests and such.

Hey FatB, yes she is, even i look at them every day and think how the hell can the white widow buds get fatter at this rate and this soon. She also has started rejecting leaves pretty soon, not at a fast rate or something, but still looks soon to me. Got theyr ph leveled, ww is gainning a sweet piney smell already, still weak but im sure it will get stronger. Already frosty too!

Hey babyj, thanks a lot! I only topped the White Widow because the other plant is a friend's responsability and he thought it was best not to...

I used LST to guide some branches into the spot i wanted in the scrog yes, i am also testing the effects of cutting and prunning cuz i was one of those guys who said no to cutting but this time i decided to give the benefit of the doubt to prunners and try it myself, mostly removed underdeveloped growth and leaves, leaves and stems that would never get any light (the first scrog has basically a screen of leaves that blocks any light from going through it so from that scrog down most of it is cut... Lets hope she doesnt have any unexpected reaction!

More pics soon :p
    Cheers!

4. Weekend's over but on the upside, bitchez look great! Here are some pics of the flowering room and some close ups on the ww buds. Tomorow ill get some pics of the veg room!

This is DAY 24 of Flowering

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you like 'em!
    Cheers!

5. [quote name='"Guga"']Weekend's over but on the upside, bitchez look great! Here are some pics of the flowering room and some close ups on the ww buds. Tomorow ill get some pics of the veg room!

This is DAY 24 of Flowering

Hope you like 'em!
    Cheers![/quote]

Looks nice bro, I'm a week behind you and my plants look similar to the left plant the one on the right is fat as shit bro!

6. Its the ww, she started to get fat a bit too soon for my expectations, still, its looking woderful :D already has smell, and it smells goood :D

7. Updates guys! Day 30 of Flowering! Got some nice pics for you, check them out, 500w back on the flowering room:

My roommate next to them bitchez :D his face was just like that one :smoking:
    [​IMG]

WW getting frostier everyday :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HPS are with a slight angle, its on purpose, its something im trying and ill tell you all about it later on!

Veg room pics tomorow!
    Cheers!

8. Those buds sure are getting sweeter!
    2x250w hps for that space is awesome!
    Congrats :smoke:

9. About a month to go on the ww and id say at least 6weeks for the other one. Hope every weekend pics get sweeter, ill keep you posted! I feel so much better having the 2 hps's here! Clones are doing great with cfls, there's still somuch time for them to grow, i dont really need to rush em with the hps :D

Pics of the clones today!
    Cheers

10. Day 30 veg
    The clones are now with cfls because i have both hps's in the flowering room for the last month, they dont develop as fast but its ok, still 1 month to go and i dont want them to get "too" big.

Also received 4 clones although one is going out for a friend.
    Exodus Cheese - GreenHouse
    California Orange - Dutch Passion
    Somango Widow - Advanced Seeds
    White Widow - White Label

Veg room pics!

My roommate's white widow clone:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My white widow clone:

[​IMG]

His AMS clone (left) and my Critical clone (right):

[​IMG]

My Critical clone:

[​IMG]

Hope you like em!

Cheers!

11. Day 38 of Flowering!
    Flowering room pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think they both look nice although they still look far apart in flowering time from each other.

Tell me what you think!

Cheers

12. shits nice bro

13. Thanks alot JFlow! :D

14. Good night fellas, im here to leave you with 4 pics of something awesome, the 41 Flowering days old White Widow is now PURPLE :eek:

[​IMG]

:eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I dont know what the hell caused it but it sure looks great!!

Tell me watcha think!
    Cheers!

15. :eek::eek::eek::eek: beautifullness, your temps dropping? how much longer is she gonna go? im thinking your other plant may be ind? (i dont know which ever one the long flower one is, theyre all weed to me lol) im assuming your gonna let that one go further than the WW?

16. Temps drop a bit at night but not that much i think! Yeah she will have at least 2 weeks more... well see how she goes!

Thanks ! :D

17. Hello guys, here i am for day 45 of Flowering pics!

The ww plant looks seriously close to the end, about 2 weeks to go and she's eating her leaves for nutes although she still has lucas formula mix in the bucket. From now on ill just be adding water to her. She has almost no fan leaves now :confused: either its good or bad but she still looks healthy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you like em! The left one is still going slow, i told my roommate to try and open the tops a bit cuz they stretched alot, so that he could lower the light, the middle of the plant is crowded with small buds that didnt get any light.

Cheers!

18. She does look white!
    Congrats!

19. Hello guys, here are some pics, day 1 of week 8 of Flowering!

Flowering Room Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A The Doctor clone i received :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Veg room pics!

My White Widow clone:
    [​IMG]

My roommate's white widow clone:
    [​IMG]

My Critical clone:
    [​IMG]

Veg room pics are shitty but ill get better ones once i harvest the White Widow plant.
    Hope u like em! Ww will be harvested in 1 1\2 weeks ! :D

Cheers

20. bravo to you sir