500W HPS White Widow Big Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Guga, Aug 17, 2012.

1. #1 Guga, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Hi guys, this will be my thread for as long as i keep this grow, i have a few feminised seeds available, ive picked a Nirvana White Widow feminised seed for this grow, along with a clone from a (recently) confirmed female plant of a mate. They're both growing in a temporary hidroponics system and closet, and will be relocated to the new closet as soon as i finish the build and get some final stuff.

Specs i expect to achieve before flowering time:
    2x250w Agrolite Gro&Flo Dual Spectrum HPS kits
    2 Cooltubes
    1 150mm 305m3/h Air Extractor
    Carbon Filter
    2x20L BucketsI also plan o trying CO2 along the way, still sorting that out though.

Some pics to start off:

Previous grow pic:

[​IMG]

Previous Harvest:

[​IMG]

Building the new closet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Comparisson to the old closet :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats it for now, will update tomorow with pics of the plants!
    Cheers :smoke:

2. The pics as promissed!

The white widow seedling:
    [​IMG]

The fem. bagseed clone:
    [​IMG]

Temporary dwc system:
    [​IMG]

New closet, closed view:
    [​IMG]

3. lol man i kept looking at those light switchs and was like man thats weird...looks like the switchs in Italy...and then i looked up and realized youre in Portugal lol

nice rebuild of your original tent...much bigger area you def have to work with! cant wait to see some action! curious to see how your widow does from nirvana...will never shop them again..but hope you get a good pheno :D

4. Yeah mate, im from Portugal :) Are you talking about the switch by the window? Why does it look weird to you? Just curious :D

Yeah man i aimed big to try and accomplish big results so lets see how it all goes along!
    Ive been reading ur grow and ive read the nvn white widow part, im very sorry for what happened, and i hope it doesnt happend to me, we'll see! :x

Cheers and once again, thanks!

5. Just to let you know the seeds i got, so you know some of the strains i plan on using later.

Afghan Skunk from Advanced Seeds

Great White Shark from Green House Seeds

Super Silver Haze from... i dont know.

Jack Herer from Green House Seeds

Jack Plant from Advanced Seeds

Northern Lights X from GENEHTIK

Any thoughts? Cheers!

6. Hi guys, ive now set the plants in different containers, still temporary! And i transfered them to the new closet and assembled everything in a temporary but safe enough way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Very cool man! I wanna make a grow tent like that. Right now im growing out of my closet and it can get pretty hot in there. If I may ask how do you plan on keeping the temp. at a good level? I could use some tips on how to keep my grow cooler. I dont have room to setup ventilation with my hood.

8. Thanks!
    Well in a closed closet its hard to keep temps down i guess, unless you can get a good air extraction you will allways get high temps... unless you use cfls lol :D

Cheers!

9. all setup...that new space is huge! and about the light switchs...only other place i seen them like that was in Europe...just bought back memories....they dont look like that in the States...

10. Thanks ND! It is quite big :D its called upscaling :D

About the light switches, didnt knew they were different! :O allways learning!

I still plan on getting some bigger black buckets to prevent root rot (light passes through these temporary in some spots, they're rubbish) and another 250w hps cuz one starts to look short for the space.

Cheers!

11. And more pics!

Random pic:

[​IMG]

Seedling\clone\Norther Lights X Seed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. the Super Silver Haze is from Greenhouse seeds also ;)

13. Thanks buddy :p well end of week 1 of veg pics!

WW:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clone (not going so well :\ ) :

[​IMG]

Overall:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Forgot to mention i started using lucas formula for seedlings on both of them.

Cheers guys!

14. Few more pics from today :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. showing indica leaves like i've never had before!

16. And more pics :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Hi guys, here are some pics from day 14 of vegging! Doesnt she look happy? :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry for the small number of updates but at this point theres not much to see yet :p

Cheers!

18. yes, yes she does! :smoke:

19. Well i was almost out of the powder version of GHs PH Down so i went to buy some liquid ph down and ph up!

[​IMG]

The staff of the growshops always give away things but today they were in a very good mood!

[​IMG]

And an overall

[​IMG]

20. Lookin' great man, good luck on the grow. I'll be followin' along

happy growin'