5000w Ebb N Gro Show Part II

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SugarDaddie, Oct 3, 2009.

1. yep, OG Kush. a really nice one too.

2. I can't wait to watch your next grow from day 1 - harvest, i sort of came by when these ones were the last few weeks of flower, looks amazing bro.

3. Thanks for all the Kind words everyone. the only reason I came here to post my work and progress is because I'm bored, and in this line of work, I feel us growers are often times under appreciated for the hard work we do, it really is a lot of freaking work.

this also fulfills that need to tell someone without violating my security and putting myself at risk. altho it sounds like I am contradicting myself by posting my grow log on here, I feel the risk is minimal. at least I hope so (crossing fingers) I imagine I'll probably delete my account here in the near future, and come back under a new moniker. rather than posting under the same name leaving behind little subconscious breads crumbs that could lead to my identity. you'd be surprised what you can learn from reading someones posts and putting all the little things together, in time it all adds up.

I also grow cause I am not, and never will be a bum sucking on the welfare titty. never have, never will.

4. much respect. do your thing. stay on your grind.

5. first off, great grow (some things are obvious though,lol)

Secondly, +rep to you for helping pound and pound and pound. I watched my neighbor of 25 yrs go down because of a "friend" so I have a similar mindset.

I'm legal, but to all you other legal growers, much of this still applies.

6. Trust no one, tell no one, my broker/friend is the only one who knows, he has no family, wife or kids that can be used as a leveraging tool, and he knows he is done for if he rats me out. no law will protect him. we have a lot of empty desert space out here. he knows I don't fuck around.

7. OG is some popular shit right now and good smoke,nice choice.:smoking: So how much do you keep back for a personal stash??

8. I don't smoke it as much as you might think, maybe 4 times a year at most, but i do keep a personal stash of 4-8 oz for smoking out some friends from time to time, or for bartering purposes.

9. Hey There GC. I recently got abita this magis stuff and took some pics and thought i would post em for you to drool about. This is some mouth watering stick ickey bud! Its so stickey i dont think my joint will light or burn right. We will see.
    Anyways,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And my cat \/
    [​IMG]

10. it doesn't burn good in a joint, pipe is the way to go, nice cat. enjoy.

11. Actually i was surprised. I packed it pretty darn tight and made it nice and even and the paper almost burnt just about right.
    Obviously i smoked it and am baked as hell.:hippie:
    Edit: i jsut reailzed if you look at the paper close you can see where the resin has saturated the paper when i was rolling it.

12. I see you roll yours in a roller with a filter too. funny cause I do the same thing, as i also roll my own cigs, but yeah you're toast for the next 6-8 hrs.

13. Honestly i dont roll my in a roller... That was by hand man. And that filter is just cardboard. :p
    Ill take it as a compliment though.

14. :eek::eek::eek:..... Thats some Dank fucking weed bro! And a whole house full!!??!! I cant even imagine. I just want to :yay: and :metal: for ya. My goal is to do half that on my 2nd grow. Hope it looks half that good. :bongin: one for me. :D

if you need help triming let me know, ill drop by.

15. You are the real deal.

16. I just picked up a Secret Jardin 4 X 8 grow tent, a 12 site Ebb & Grow, and have 2x 1000 HPS. I have the a 6 in. fan for the lights exhaust, and 2 x 4 in. fans for tent exhaust. I haven't put any of it together yet and was wondering if you think 2 x 1000's will be too much for the 4 x 8 tent?

17. I have no experience with the tents, but i think 2000w's in a 4.x8 tent is a tad too much,

18. If you run 2 1K lights in the Secret Jardin 240 wide you will be ok, but you better have the 8" can fan or a High Output one to keep em cool.

Sugar daddie, I'm sure you think your work goes unappreciated but 11 bows @ 4 a bow (prices where I live) sounds like some really good appreciation every few months LOL. Stay on your grind homey, much respect. I hope I can switch to an ebb n gro after my first round of BBs. You bankrolled quite some way my man. Thug motivation.

19. I was thinking of expanding my op by 12 more buckets, in the large room with 18 pots, the 2 stationary lights can be put on light movers, so if i do this, it should be able to kick my yield up 2 more elbows at least, or close to it. putting me at 13 elbows off 5k. I don't know why i haven't done it yet, it just occurred to me the other night.

I'm still unsure if I will hit 10lbs this run. it'll be close, it's always hard to tell till the final numbers are in.