5000w Ebb N Gro Show Part II

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SugarDaddie, Oct 3, 2009.

1. man your harvest is going to be in pounds bro.

2. That's the whole Idea! the more the better.

3. This is some of the best advice I have ever read on ANY website.:hello:

This should be a sticky!

Thanks

Nice pics BTW

4. Perfectly put! :hello: I love it. And you rooms are amazing. Nothing i would have or build but your time and effort definitely pays off. GJ!

5. thanks for the advice sugar daddy most of that i did already know but wouldnt of taken to heart unless you laid it out like that. its gonna be hard not to show friends and shiit but if thats what i have to do for my career soo be it.

how long would you say it took you to get to this point and $ for your setup

whats your feelings on hydro vs soil? i too have become interested in hydro lately

- wish i could show you my LEMON G(legendary strain in ohio, its bomb!) plant. its a bueatiful beast i let veg for 3 months! shes massive

6. I started with a 1k watt system, and just bankrolled it into additional equipment over the course of 14-15 months to the point where I am at now. you gotta have patience.

I prefer using soil as well as the taste soil creates over hydro, plus soil is more natural. but dealing with soil is a pain in the ass to deal with and water all the time. ie mixing, bagging, hauling it and down stairs all the time, disposing of old soil every 3 months, et cetera....its a lot of freaking work.

Hydro, saves a lot of time and work, and is easier to deal with, just washing pebbles every 3 months, topping off the rez every day, adding nutes, etc etc..fucking simple and easy and gives me more free time to do other things I enjoy.

It really is hard not to tell friends, BUT...once a friend rats you out, it's easier to keep shit to yourself. you have to fight the urge to show friends, people who show friends just want attention or to be the "Cooler" guy, fact is. if you do this, I guarantee you some guy or gal will not like the coolness factor drawn away from them, or feel envious. envy is an enemy and will bring you down in due time, or they will rat you out to save thier ass. it never fails.

I was ratted out once by a friend years ago, lucky for me, I had 3 days notice to clean up shop as I was tight with certain people in the "community". I was extremely lucky then, when swat came, I just smiled and said I want my phone call, it took them 2 days of searching to find something. in the end, all they found was some seeds and a tiny stash I had forgotten about. 15k $$$ later I had beat my court case. the rat in question was recently arrested for 3 felony drug charges....Karma came back on him big time.

since that day, the urge to show and tell friends have completely gone away, can you trust your friend you have known your whole life? Don't do it! just fucking don't do it. learn from mine as others experiences, and you'll save yourself a lot of drama and $$$. avoid trying to look cool in your circle of freinds by showing them you grow, unless you like prison.

7. All i have to say is "Agree" with every point you have made. I feel thoe that the last year i've been growing i don't have half of what you do too show for it. this only makes me wanna work harder thats for sure.

8. Yes it takes work, dedication, and the ability to save your money and spend it wisely, once you have about 15k in savings, then move up to a larger Home that has the capacity to run 5k watts, after the first 5k watt grow, you should be set and comfortable, learn to budget, don't spend the cash foolishly, and save cash for a rainy day, cause it will happen sooner or later..it's just a matter of time.

hopefully i will expand to a medium (99 one pound plant) outdoor op in spring 2011

9. Is revegging really worth it? and how exactly would you go about this?
    Is there special requirements or needs?

10. Only time i re-veg a plant if it is a special pheno type i want to save that i grew from seed, ie heavy yielder, above average thc production or kick ass strain,

if i find a pheno type i like, i will chop it early and then put it under a HPS lamp 24/7 for 10-12 days till is starts to strech and re-veg, then veg that girl out and pimp her full of clones.

11. Do you have a seperate house? or do you live in this one?

12. Ok I need a little more indepth explanation on how you go about this procedure sugardaddy... Im confused on if your cuting all the buds off or what and how and how long you do what? where? lol im confused?!?!

13. mx-playa. there is no real secret to re-vegging. for best success, if you find a pheno type you like, it's best to start re-vegging it ASAP. your success of re-vegging a plant diminishes the longer you let her flower, usually by the 7-9 week in flowering, you'll know which plant is a keeper. just cut off the main colas, and leave a lot of the side branches and leaf structure on, then toss her under a HPS lamp 24hrs a day for the next 10-12, by that time, you will see the buds start to stretch and slowly go back to its vegatative state. then swtich to 18/6 light cycle. once she has been established, its time to transplant her into new soil, you do this by cutting around the base of the stalk with a knife about 3-4 inches from the stalk, you'll cut a lot of roots, but it won't kill her, when you pull her out, gentle knock the root ball mass free of dirt, then replant, and water and feed accordingly as you would a normal plant in veg.

14. Well Guys and Gals the massacre starts tomorrow night, and will continue for the next 10-14 days.

It's been a while since I updated, but here's some new pics taken minutes ago, a few days ago I had to cut down 5 girls as they finished earlier than expected.

so far the girls are a week into being flushed. and will continue for the next 10 days till they are all chopped.

last week, I cut and dried a lower nug that made me retarded after 2 hits definitely some good stuff. I think my yield will be around the 9lb mark, we'll see when the numbers are totaled in 2 weeks. I got lots of work to do, so I may not be able to check in and comment much until I am finished.

Also, a lot of you sent me PM asking questions on how to set your stuff up the same way. and i may not be able to answer everybody..so once again, I need time.

now for some bud p0rn. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

15. I want to be you when I grow up. You've got some work ahead of you! Thanks for all the tips, it gives me some solid goals to work toward.

Peace and keep on kicking ass!

16. Looks good! That's what I've been doing the past week. I walked into the waffle house after trimming a few pounds and before I could even get seated the lady was like WOW, you reak like nothing I've ever smelt, lol. Hang in there man, it always goes by fast.

17. Fuck dude, looks amazing i just had one question for you tho, do you make hash out of all your trim?

18. Security bro! always change and shower before going out in the public! what if you had been pulled over by 5-0??? you'd have a bad day! keep lots of isoproply alcohol around!

19. Yep! I get around 30-40 grams of fine Kief each run, then I make canna-butter out of the trimmings when i am finished tumbling. and make lots of goodies during the down time. and give them away as freebies, 1-2 cookies at a time. very nice treats!

20. I was hungry! No your right though, If I had a change of clothes on me I would have. Oh well, at least I dont have to worry about that stench now for another 8 1/2 weeks!