Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$500 for an ounce of purple kush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shane007, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I live in the Atlanta area and I am wondering if $500 for an ounce of purple kush ($300 for half a ounce) is too much.....

Does white widow exist in this area?

2. yes WW get's here.
    500 is ite, in fact it's good money as long as the shit is official
    People who smoke will probably come and say no, I can get it for this n that but. It's good money.

3. Depends what you're doing with it.

If you're sellin' it, 500 is decent. You're not gonna make that much money.

Let's say you sell it for 20 a g. 20x28=560. So basically you can make 60 bucks, or three grams for free.
    If you're not selling it and it's for head smoke, do what you want to do. If you are, i'd just suggest getting some beasters, selling 8ths for 40, make a quick 100 or 2, then go buy a personal stash of the purp.

4. no 500 is not decent if you sold that shit for 60 an eight you would only make 480 dont be a dumb ass and sell for more than 60

5. if it's official purple FrOzak here you do 25-30 a blunt.
    he can make his cake back

6. hmmm expensive, but ive only dealth with kush a handful of times. we get more strawberry cough and northern lights where i'm from.

7. Bruh we live in the same city people who aint from here cant tell you whats good money

8. that shit's real, listen to your mans from your spot. you could do 25 a G easy there. do it up be safe "helping" your "friends"

9. thank you +rep

10. No discusssion about dealing in the forums.

Now that thats over.

Id probaly pay that if i was slangin it, but not for personal use.

11. if it is real deal then no it's not too much...

12. I'm in ATL all the time getting my shit there is $500 a zip for some true purple kush is a fair deal. It's not always the steep but that's about what it goes for.

13. You guys are paying alot for my area, but thats my area and the people i have become friends with.

500 oz-20*28 =560. That 28 people, to many ppl for $60 if you ask me. Ask how much for a couple then it could be worth it. If its normal price for your area buy it, if its the real deal. If you aint slanging it and just for smoke, for sure buy it if its the best bud you can find, who wouldnt wanna smoke on the best they can find, even if it is a little steep.

14. Ohhh the joys of growin:)
    Yeah that sounds decent as long as its legit.

15. im the opposite of that.. i would only smoke some bud that costs that much cuz i wouldnt make much profit sellin it, but then again socal has cheaper prices than that, 300-350 for the dankest, but sometimes shit can be more

16. Damn...

maybe he could weigh each "gram" on .8 or .9 and charge $20 or $25... :eek:

17. it's a good deal if it's aaa purple kush but an ounce could be his month or 2 supply for toking so at .7 for 20 then he is saving 300 bucks... make sure it weighs 28.3495231 grams

18. it's not 20 a gram here unless you cathin deals
    it's 25-30
    25 a blunt thats 700 not 560

19. school'em :cool:

20. $500 is a lot to me, i would never buy an o for $500 but thats just me. over here it's like $240 an o tops and it's top quality. i usually get purp for $220 for an o.