500 bong suggestions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ScotchnCoke, Jan 27, 2014.

1. That peach recycler...so jelly right here.

I would get one of the ETRs that had his wood/antler type theme, the way he does those...droooool.

And I don't think I mentioned this in your collection pics but your peter muller, I think you had 3, so dope. 

Yeah, now that I've been doing this trading/buying/selling glass thing for awhile, I'm beginning to see the same names pop up a lot lol.  It's a very cool community of folks except for all the stupid scammers.  But I'm glad I got into it, just for the people I'm meeting, seems like people just help one another and look out for each other.

2. Yeah it's funny how often you see the same people. I'm a big fan of Peter Muller.. going to be picking up a muller x coyle collab soon. Can't wait. Its cool to see other peoples collections!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Might as well keep this post off topic and keep the heady art coming:

[​IMG]

Pakoh X ETR, pretty sure ETR did that shield...awesome sauce.

4. I think it is a colab. I've seen that somewhere, and it's definitely ETR. I've always wondered if it's a dome, or a female slide...?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. is it a munny?

If you got a crunk X elbo collab dunny to go with that crunk X elbo collab dino = EPIC, especially if they matched.  I'd get goosebumps looking at that.

6. No its not a munny, it's one of his bears. Yeah that would be nice to get a matching dunny. My dream piece would be a matching raptor.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Wish I could be at Wonderland right now!  Found out that they have the last ETR shrink perc recycler.....4.5k they want...YIKES, guess I'm not getting that anytime soon.

8. I'm liking the #39 purple rain

9. my fave is that nano shrink 26, that and the recycler that goes with it......heaven.  But dang that price tag, I love glass, I also love sleeping in a bed and eating meals, electricity, gas, not whoring myself out on street corners etc.

• Like Like x 1