500 bong suggestions

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ScotchnCoke, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I've seen her stuff at my LHS she does the severed fingers and shit. Lol she's gnarly. As cutesy as Saki is, Zii is the complete opposite. A true manga artist hahaha extreme blood, and gore. Shit looks real!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I wish I could be in West Palm Beach next week because Sakibomb, Zii, Dellene, and Tammy Baller are all going to be at Wonderland Gift doing a demo. I can't wait to see a Hacky x Zii piece! I know at least one already exists but I have no idea what it looks like.

3. #83 mogwi411, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    whoops wrong thread

You should use cork under your glass to keep the bases from getting nicks and scratches.  I just buy sheets from CVS, they're really cheap, you can see it on the right side of this pic.  The one under the dunny is from vapenwiser.  In my old apartment I just lined 2 shelves in my closet with pieces of cork, to make it look a little better, I just stuffed the cork pads into a pillow case so it'd look a little nicer.

Someone's been pilfering my stash :)
    [​IMG]

5. #86 glass666shogun, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    Yeah I've seen people use cork pads don't know why I never picked some up. Would definitely be a good thing to have lol. Nothing like ringing a piece off of a table, and hearing that glass ding.

6. To be honest, this isn't the kind of thing you buy for function.  Artist has to make compromises to make sculptural pieces.  My mothership klein functions better, and I'm sure there are pieces 1/3 the price of the dunny that function better.  It doesn't function poorly, I mean it works fine, but the money spent was definitely for the art.

But when I was in highschool (20 yrs ago) me and my buddies always talked about a bong where the smoke would come out of a skulls eyes and mouth....20 yrs later, I find it lol.  Had to buy it.  A crunk dunny has been on my list of wants for some time now.

But now I'm mostly looking for heady and functional and I'm into recyclers, I think they're the best way to smoke oil.  So the next things I'm trying to find are an erik anders recycler or an elks that run nano perc recycler or his regular nano perc.  I'm probably going to try to sell some of my pieces and take a road trip to VA to find ETRs shop. 

7. What all do ya got? Make some milk vids and post em up in the thread via my sig!!! :D

8. planning on it, gotta get a tripod or wait till someone's over to hold the camera.

9. Sounds like a plan :) I put mine on two laptops LOL. Ghetto style!

10. Man I was instagram bout a half hour ago, and something just popped out at me (since seeing your new dunny yesterday it's been burned in my mind). I was on salts page and he had a capnxsalt dunny colab. I remember seeing it a while ago, but I sat there staring at it for five minutes lol So lucky man.

11. Sick, I found a recycling one for 2.5k (not a bad price for one of these).  I'm not a huge fan of it though....funny thing, it's the guy that sold my dunny to the guy I got the dunny from.  I can see my dunny in that guys pics lol.  He's trying to get something new too....let me find out it's ETR....now that would be a crazy coincedence.

And if you got a link for that salt collab, throw it up.

12. #94 glass666shogun, Feb 10, 2014
    Man is that thing not fucking ridiculously righteous, or what? Like come on! Lol still blowing my mind. Who ever has the golden luxury of owning that is one lucky mofo. You found a dunny recycler? I wouldn't mind seeing that. I'm a little lost on the who sold it to you thing lol So the guy who sold it to you bought it off of ETR?

Attached Files:

13. #95 mogwi411, Feb 10, 2014
    Nah, so I got my dunny from a guy, let's call him Bob.  Bob got this dunny from this Ben Shanklin, Ben is the one who is selling a recycling crunk to buy something new.  I was just wondering if he was also selling of his dunny for an ETR.

That salt guy is sick, love that ray gun.  And the hands....sick, they usually aren't done with that kind of detail.  Notice on mine, he has lego hands, that one has THUMBS and jointed fingers. You're gonna have to save up a couple stacks for that one I imagine, I think it'd be worth at least 2X what mine was due to it being a collab and the detail of work.  The microXcrunk bowser that HPG had was listed at 8k.

I'll post pics of the recycling bear one when I get home. 

14. Globbinhood got the dunny from ben shanklin..now globinhood got an etr

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Small world..globbinhood wanted to buy my xaoncrunk x elbo and ben shankin wanted to buy my peter muller goat

16. Globbinhoods etr and my elbo x crunk

Attached Files:

17. Ahhh I see what you mean now. Yeah man that's what really caught my eye was the mad amount of detail they put into it. That one antenna is fucking crazy! Oh I have no idea how much that would colab would cost someone, but like you said, a couple stacks would probably be needed. I could easily see that bowser dunny colab being 8k. The price some of those munny and dunny colabs can fetch is insane.

18. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app