50$

Discussion in 'General' started by C. Majik, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Let's say you had 50 dollars to spend on anything you want (from the internet or in a store). What would you spend it on (NOT INCLUDING WEED)?

2. A vapor bat. 30 dollars. AKA glass blunt; they're awesome.

3. i would convince my dealer to trade the gift card for an 8th

4. grinder, pack of lighters, small glass pipe, bunch of flavored papers.

mak, can you explain what a glass blunt is in laymens terms? i've heard of them but don't understand how they work.

5. i'd just save it add it to my bank account lol
    if its a gift card just send it to ur paypal then put it in ur bank account

6. it's like a glass tube you pack with weed, so it looks like a blunt, you light one end, and the other end has a sliding mouthpiece that slides forward to push the ashes out.

7. Since everyone else said weed, I'll say I would go to a music store and just buy kickass music!

8. i'd buy some speakers and just download the music :rolleyes:

9. A bunch of meat and beer and have a kickass BBQ!!!!!

10. $50 speakers are as much worth as no speakers. ;)

i'd probably take a bit of my own money, buy high end headphones and spend the $50 on a headphone amplifier.

11. #11 Shazbuckle, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2009
    A breathalyser (sp?)

I'm always really afraid I'm still over the limit the next morning when I get behind the wheel, and I've been meaning to buy one, but usually just get a 50 bag of weed.

12. I bought one of these off the internet for about 50 bucks. At this price range they can be influenced by a lot of things. Like your supposed to wait 20 mins after your last drink and not eat or smoke like 5 mins before. It's a blast to bring to parties and test each other. Last party I think I came in highest at .26 . I tested some girls the next morning and it took them around 3 hours of being awake and moving around to get below .08.

I would be more RAM for my laptop.

13. a couple bad ass knives from the flea market

14. Here's a pic of one....looks pretty nifty...I think I'd buy one of these too :D

[​IMG]

15. I would buy the love of a diasese infested prostitute.

Actually, I like the Glass blunt, but lately I have to baby my weed. So for $50, I would buy:

Steven Seagal 4 pack DVD=$10
    Undeclared Season 1=$20
    Rammstein Live at Vulga Bowl=$20

16. A pack of Camel Crush, Food, Glass pipe.

17. I'm digging the BBQ and beer idea.

18. I agree.

19. Suprise my girl with something nice.

20. Yeah, I change mine:

Slab of pork ribs, smothered in "Sweet Baby Ray's" brown sugar sauce
    Steven Seagal 4 pack lol.