Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$50 of weed in Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by holytoleedo, Mar 15, 2017.

1. looks like it around 4 grams but not very dank.

2. Move to Canada , bugs and snakes don't kill us here , and you can legally grow your own with a doctor's note.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Is that $50 USD? Idk how it translates Australian. But even if it's lower quality, which it looks good to me, I think you got a decent deal.

4. i don't know how 50 dollars compare in australian money but there isn't nothing wrong with this bud honestly. looks pretty nice, lots of orange hairs just not very triched out but i'd pay 50 for it

5. Looks really dry. But looks like a good amount.

6. Whoever grew it needs to learn how to trim leaf

7. that's on purpose to add weight. scummy

8. You been buying Jane's shwag?! XD

You got ripped

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see."

9. Brown as hell.

"Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see."

• Like Like x 1
  10. don't you go to jail for life down there for weed? I wouldn't risk my freedom for that booty nonsense..

11. Wow wtf is wrong with the world. Best medicine party material and is not dangerous. When will they learn! Sorry u have to pay like that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. This is maybe $6 worth of shitty street reggie in Colorado. My advice: move to somewhere legal or try to grow your own. It'll be much better and you exactly where it came from.

13. government wants us drinking instead so we'll get sick and die.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. American $$$ isn’t worth anything anymore think the only country we have beat is Mexico. Goats and cows in Africa are worth more than the American $$$

15. thank you officer

• Funny Funny x 1