50 Most Popular Women: Justin Beiber #7

Discussion in 'General' started by MountainJew, May 10, 2010.

1. #22 l4m3.u53rn4me, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    I'm pretty ashamed I know what guy you're talking about.. but anyway I'm pretty sure lying about your age doesn't work if people know lol. He just plays a teenager and they make him seem young when they interview him and all so it's not as weird

Lmao http://twitter.com/justinbieber/status/13410491189

2. I laughed that I am not the only one who knows this guy, hahahaha. But yeah, i think it was supposed to be a secret, just like how in a few months or something it will slip out that he had his 12 or 13th birthday party at Chuk-e-Cheese

3. just heard his song on the radio, gouged my ears out. Those lyrics are terible. Baby, baby baby, oooo........baby, baby, baby, oooo...i mean, how does that make millions :mad:

4. shit, id act like a faggot for a couple mill. fuck my dignity, im tryin to get paid son.

5. "We dont say that in America"

The kid grew up in a fucking Southern Ontario suburb...

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm confused. Y'all keep sayin "he". Who's "he"?

I thought this thread was about Justin bieber.

7. I feel bad that he comes from the same fucking province as I do. /Facepalm.

8. It's more about hating justin bieber,
    he's a noob, is music is for people who don't know any better...
    Jimmy Page will always rules.

9. Well, the last time I checked Ontario was still in North America.

Either way, can't stand him.

10. Ontario isn't America in spirit.

11. Nobody would make such a blanket statement in that situation. Especially a 15 year old.

12. Guys talkin about a high pitched fag?
    [​IMG]

13. It bothers me so much that this crap shoot of a pop star is from Canada. No offence to the US, but we're used to your stars being complete 'tards, this just makes Canada look bad.

14. damn u guys are haters to the 10th power..... that kids gettin more pussy i bet than any of us right now... prally older bitches too. im happy for the kid hes got some talent and broke into the industry through his own merit

15. don't making fun of justin bieber , hes not gay, hes lesbian.... hes not hot, shes ugly:hello:

16. Yeah, but the sad part is he'll quickly forget about it when he grabs his keys to his Ferrari...:rolleyes:

Spoiled little fucker.

17. The mindlessness of that kid makes me want to choke on my own vomit.

18. Because there are millions of very, very, very stupid young girls out there.

19. i have no idea who he is and im too cool to find out.