Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50 mg of THC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sotrill, Dec 13, 2012.

1. are you fucking serious right now?

2. ^^yes...now OP most likely doesn't need any help anymore but I wanna help you out a bit. 50mg is quite a bit. This is a post of mine from earlier on in this thread.

3. [quote name='"LemonHead24"']

are you fucking serious right now?[/quote]

Yes I am....where does it mention kief at all. And don't even try to tell me kief is pure thc, cuz then you'll just look foolish

4. I bet he was about too...hahhaahahah. so many herb related things people just think are fact that arent.

5. Did you seriously post on 2012 thread for this ?

6. Pussiesssss, eat 300+ mg and smoke on top of it to experience a trip you'll never forget but can't really remember. Fuck yeah was as strong as unmentionable psychadelic paper.

You like geometry bro?

7. A standard dose of thc for a single edible is 10mg. So therefore 50mg will be pretty decent. Depending on how often you consume edibles and the build of your body, 50mg will get you anywhere from slightly buzzed to ripped. Btw, the tolerance you build up from smoking marijuana has absolutely nothing to do with your tolerance for consuming, so plan accordingly. I hope this helped

8. 50mg of THC = .05g of THC.

here's the hard part for chemists/culinary artists: conversion factors

.05g of smoked weed is not .05g of cooked weed. First labeling ingredients with THC, specifically, THC is the sugar from the plant. Using only the sugar, not the whole plant, additives to food have varying effects based on the food.

surface area of smoked weed to lung contact ratio is what gets you high.

9. Kinda differs from person to person. Let's say u smoke 1 gram of top shelf clocking at 25% thc. In theory you ingested 250mg of thc. When accounting for smoke lost and such probably closer to 200mg. If that the right high for you I'd say 50mg should be right as the high will last for significantly longer than if you smoked.

• Like Like x 1
  10. As someone else mentioned, it all depends on tolerance. If you are talking about edibles, from my experience, it depends on quality as well. I have smoked for a few decades now, and been using edibles for a few years. I normally take anywhere from 10mg to 60mg. With 10mg, I can get a very slight buzz but not much. This works great if I just want to be mellow but still highly functional. 20mg is my normal work day dose. It usually makes the first four hours or so interesting enough that I dont want to leave but doesnt give me enough of a buzz to be dysfunctional. When I am at home, and just wanna get fucked up, I either start with 20 or 40 mg and smoke a few bowls. Over the coarse of the night I may take a few more doses but usually no more than 80mg all together when combining with heavy smoking.

For most people, I would recommend starting around 20mg, smoke a bowl and wait a few. If it doesnt kick in take another 20mg, smoke another bowl, and wait a few. You will have to learn where your tolerance is, because we are all different. I can tell you one thing, too much thc from edibles is a horrible experience that I would highly recommend avoiding.

• Like Like x 1
  11. How much THC is in a gram of weed? On average, a gram of weed contains around 10% THC, so 1g will have around 100mg of THC.

12. Lmao your funny af How much THC is in a gram of weed? On average, a gram of weed contains around 10% THC, so 1g will have around 100mg of THC.

13. How much THC is in a gram of weed? On average, a gram of weed contains around 10% THC, so 1g will have around 100mg of THC.

14. Up to 27 % for some strenghts. Depend on quality of kief if the pure trichoms where extracted

15. 1. You are smoking borderline dirt weed or mexi-brick if it only has 10% thc.
    2) That is irrelevant when it comes to edible potency. Just because 1g of flower has 200mg - 300mg of thc, smoking that gram and taking 200mg - 300mg of edibles is entirely different.

• Agree Agree x 1