50 looks happy

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by just blaze, Aug 22, 2005.

1. im watchin some 50cent music video after eating 2 firecrackers and smokin 2 bowls...and well 50 looks really at peace for being shot multiple times and shit looks like a real happy guy like he looks polite and shi...now some other musin video is on very chaotic lose control or some shit looked trippy but then they went into a desert safari or some shit and well now that happy 50cent is gone im pissed...i got the eneryg to get up and make the post on how happy he looks...but then the video changed whatta bitch aright bye

2. translation- I am high, and I am watching 50 cent . wow, he is one happy guy.

3. haha u so stoned:smoke:

4. loved MJ I think your right, looks like someone is having fun - peace

5. fuck 50, game all the way.

lol jk. it always fun when ur happy.

6. Maybe he switched from coke to weed.

7. i love 50 hes tha shit

8. I dont like mainstream rappers, i mean.. I know people who have been shot. Do people go on forums and go "omteh diz du got shat 9 tam" and everyones "yeah hes awesome"

9. i kno wut you mean.. your right tho.. i think its stoopyd on tht note but.. i still like him ne ways

10. HaHaHahAhaHa- me laughing at all white rich kids on these forums thinkin theyre gangster or some shit. im not gangster, im white, im not rich but i get by.

11. anyone else see the cell phone comercials with the midget and his name is 5 cent.... its funny

12. Ha that made me laugh. Thx dud

13. g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g- G UNIT

14. didnt expect so many response shits to this 1 lol

15. hes ok but i dont like mainstream as much either

16. kill yourself.

17. now was that necessary?

18. G G G G G-unot

19. mainstreme rap sucks

20. hahahahahahahahahhahahaha oh my gosh....i read that i just fell out of my computer chair...that shit is so funny....i have no idea why it is either......it just is