$50 Hydro Store Gift Card

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by SoooHaggard, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Hey GC so for my 23 birthday my friend got me a giftcard to her local hydro store.

Any ideas on this I should pick up? I figured id buy all of the tiger bloom I could carry. Chuckle.

2. I'm thinking its Smart Pot time.

3. A bucket of crustacean meal might be a good choice for the npk profile and the chitin content. Its usually on the expensive side but works. Neptunes harvest is the brand they carry locally
    Have fun choosing!
    Voo

4. [quote name='"VooDoom"']A bucket of crustacean meal might be a good choice for the npk profile and the chitin content. Its usually on the expensive side but works. Neptunes harvest is the brand they carry locally
    Have fun choosing!
    Voo[/quote]

I already ordered my Lobster Compost from COM

5. Smart Pots, Rapid Rooters, and lamps are the three reasons I go to the "Hydro Store". Oh.....I also get a 7" plastic dome once a year for cloning but that's about it.

chunk

6. [quote name='"chunkdaddyo"']Smart Pots, Rapid Rooters, and lamps are the three reasons I go to the "Hydro Store". Oh.....I also get a 7" plastic dome once a year for cloning but that's about it.

chunk[/quote]

Chuck

Yea 100gal smart pot sounds like composting goodness. I might go for that and just pick up an extra 6inch intake fan.