Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50 for a quart 100 for a half

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by afgooitouch, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Is that a good price for mids in the east coast?

2. No i pay 100 for a full O

3. Quarter ounce and half ounce

4. No, 30 and 50 is a good price on the..............EAAAST COAAST *****!! 25 can suffice but Quarters are not worth the time so throw an extra 5.

5. depending on the quality of the mids thats a good price

6. nope. horrible/

even if you hit up like, a middle-middle man, your prob gonna be payin 70 to 100 for a half. and 100 is a fuck load. 70 is a fuck load. that shit is NOT that expensive haha

7. Mids around here are worth half as much as dank, and that's half of what I pay for a quarter and half of dank. I'd say it's worth it.

8. If you want an accurate answer, you need to be more definitive in your location. The east coast spans quite a large area, and prices will vary from city to city. $50 a 1/4 is expensive in some areas and normal in others. I would expect at least a $10 break on the 1/2 though.

9. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']nope. horrible/

even if you hit up like, a middle-middle man, your prob gonna be payin 70 to 100 for a half. and 100 is a fuck load. 70 is a fuck load. that shit is NOT that expensive haha[/quote]

None of it is that expensive if you get down to it. Even dank can be grown for pennies per gram. Any weed your paying for is most likely marked up 500% to 1000% by the time you buy it, and that is when people think they are getting a deal.

10. I usually get dank quarters 60-70 and halfs 120-130. lol