Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50 dollar ounce of shake.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BluntMasterBen, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Paid 75 for an ounce and a half of shake, it ended up having 3.4 grams of buds in it. Paid another 25 for 5.4 grams of super lemon haze. All in all, it was nice of this guy to stop over. 

He also had some schwag! Really nice schwag, I grabbed about 10 seeds out of his jar and am hoping to grow some out to see what it looks like! I haven't seen schwag since I lived in Iowa, and even then it was getting rare the last year.

Attached Files:

You know you gettin that fire when you say you haven't even seen schwag..alot of times at parties or random smoking sesh someone will whip out some schwag. Not to be a snob or anything, but I ain't smokin no schwag when I can smoke that chronic.

3. I'm in Denver now and get medical, so seeing brick was kinda cool. It's the only thing I smoked for years and years. Only time  I'd turn down schwag was if it was a cashed bowl. or if oil leaked through the package on the way from mexico. had a pound of oil covered schwag one time... was very unhappy with my friends mom that went to get it.

As far as this shake.. it honestly looks better than what i woudl dump out of my grinder after putting in 20 a gram back home

I'll trade you gram for gram - I'll supply the schwag, you supply the dank. :laughing:

5. Funny thing is, I pay less for dank here than I did for schwag back home. The dispensary at the end of my block has a daily special. 4 grams for $4.20 a piece between 2-4:20.

4 grams comes out to $18 something. Today I got sweet tooth.

6. Wait.. that first pic is shake?

Holy shit dude..I thought it was a fuckload of buds at first. That stuff looks REALLY dank, I would prob pay 50 an ounce for that anyyyyy day.

7. #8 yungsmoke, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    [quote name="BluntMasterBen" post="19030853" timestamp="1385173087"]Funny thing is, I pay less for dank here than I did for schwag back home. The dispensary at the end of my block has a daily special. 4 grams for $4.20 a piece between 2-4:20.4 grams comes out to $18 something. Today I got sweet tooth.[/quote]That's crazy. $18?? I'm from houston and dank goes for 15-20 a gram here. I paid almost 300 for an oz of dank. I wish i could get that kinda action around my parts.sent from too high to know

8. Really nice pictures.  Seems to capture the dank color perfectly and really stands out.

Sugar buds man damn

9. Shiiiit nigga when I got shake and that's it ill give it to a friend 1.3 for 20 bucks cuz it's 20 a gram of nuggets in Wisconsin but 50 a zip..... Where you wanna meet up haha

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

10. Thats some fine looking frosty shake. That dude was cool.

Most people will just grind the buds up anyway, that dont need ground.

11. Man i cant wait till i can post about an awsome deal i recieved..

12. Sounds like time to make some bho!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Super Lemon Haze:  Is a hybrid of Lemon Skunk and Super Silver Haze.  It is a kief caked multi colored bud.  It has very lemony characteristics.  It creates a citrusy and little sweet smell.  The taste is tart and sweet like lemonheads.  It creates an energetic and lively high.

14. I want this kind of hookup dammit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Dammmnnnn. I'd smoke ALL that :smoke: 
    Can't beat the price either!

16. Well Shake is 100% better than getting across the boarder compacted Mexican brick weed!!! That shit is compacted into tiny proportions using well bricks of all things. I came into contact with some recently and bought an O for 50 bones. The smoke itself was decent, however it was so hard to grind down that shit and separate all the seeds and stems. Plus it looks like the guy have you a few bars of fucking peanut brittle.

I used to get it for $500 a pound, what you do is steam it and it will fluff back up some. Smokes a little better too after the steam treatment. Gives it better bag appeal.

18. what do you mean steam it? It was pretty compacted. So flat that grinding was ridiculous!

take a pot of boiling water, put the brick in a screen basket and let the steam fluff it up, it will grow like crazy when you steam it. like swell to 5X times its size. then its manageable.
    I used to get tube weed that was pressed by 50 tons into a semi truck drive line then welded up in mexico, driven to the states then cut open. An ounce was a little chip a bit bigger than a silver dollar. you had to steam it or it looked like nothing. A kilo was the size of a pop can.

Thats funny as fuck to me, try and grind brick weed. LOL you kids crack me up. :D