Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50 days clean to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Josh Cloyd, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Alright so I have been a heavy user like realllllly heavy user for about 3 years now and it was been exactly 50 days since I have smoked. The last time I smoked I hit dabs. I’m 22, 6 foot, 168 pounds with about 22% body fat and relatively high metabolism. I lift weights for about an hour and a half for 4-5 times a week and alternate a sauna and steam room about 4 times a week. 90% of what I have drank in the past 50 days has been water. I have a drug test at MEPS in two days. Should I be good to go? Looking for peace of mind to be quite honest because I already told them I would show up so I can’t really back out. Thanks