50 cent?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Sexy Jesus, Sep 26, 2011.

1. whats everyone else think about 50 cent acting in movies?

i know hes got a few out:

gun
    get rich or dye tryn
    and a few others.

i kind of enjoyed gun it wasn't that bad, he has a new one coming out and i guess hes not rapping anymore and starting acting. anyone else got any input?

2. [quote name='"Drexo"']whats everyone else think about 50 cent acting in movies?

i know hes got a few out:

gun
    get rich or dye tryn
    and a few others.

i kind of enjoyed gun it wasn't that bad, he has a new one coming out and i guess hes not rapping anymore and starting acting. anyone else got any input?[/quote]

Idk I've only seen get rich or die tryin and he did alright but I gotta see him in something else before I can decide

3. 50 Cent does still rap, puts out new shit all the time actually and I'm pretty sure he has an album coming out soon.

He's alright. Was a drug dealer (I know, shocking) in the movie twelve.

4. its all good, he isnt really the best actor though, i liked get rich or die trying but a few ones on netflix instant watch with him are like...movies you would find in the doller bin, just saying. im not hating though.

5. he is fine at music so don't need to come in the movies, he wouldn't be succeed.

6. I actually think hes not that bad of an actor. I love his music and every movie ive seen him in I really enjoyed

7. hes probably better actor than snoop haha