50+ Ak Seed pickup for $20

Discussion in 'General' started by DCrist721, Jun 30, 2006.

1. A person I knew was just growing an ak hybrid and didnt kill the males, so he got a little seedy weed, but hes a nice guy, so he went through it and tried to get most of the seeds out. Anway, he ended up with about 50-60 seeds, which he sold to me tonite for $20. I would post pics, but all seeds looks the same, so unless theres like a high demand I don't feel like taking and uploading pics.

2. he proably just sold you bag seed

3. without a doubt, it's bagseed.

even though i have no fucking clue....it's probably bagseed.

end sarcasm.....

that's a pretty good deal. i'm assuming you knew the guy and know that he grows and whatnot.

i'd like to see some pics of the plants when you grow them, not to interested in the seeds.

4. lol what a dick if he made you pay for them.

5. how does that make him a dick for making him buy them.

they are seeds with good genetics. i would pay 20 bucks for 50 seeds that my friend that grows offered me.

why the hell not. as long as the smoke was good.

6. He wasnt a close friend or anything, but I knew him, and the exact strain is called ak-48, its ak-47 bred with some indica for a little faster growing. An yeah this was his first grow, hence the seeds.

7. lol ak48 isnt a ak47 bred with indica, its an f2 of ak47 that nirvana sells for cheap.

8. there its $32 for 10 seeds (mid ranged in price), I got 50 for $20. As far as my declaration that ak-48 was an ak-47 hybrid crossed with some kind of indica, I was just going by the information I got when I asked someone on aim, I had never even heard of ak-48 before I found out this guy I knew was growing it, so I asked around and the guy who gave me that answer seemed to know what he was talking about.

suggested retail price: <S>$39.54</S>
    AK-48 $32.95
    you save: $6.51

9. ya you deff got a real good deal, he woulda thrown u like 10 for free. 50 seeds is alot but anyway I would still buy it.