Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

50$ a gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickCannonFTW, Apr 3, 2011.

1. #1 NickCannonFTW, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    My guy just texted me saying he can hook me up with some brown kush for 50$ a gram.
    He also said he might be getting in some shit haze and mexican brown for a bit dearer but he said it's way better

2. uhhhhhh

3. 50 a gram is the economical equivalent to being sodomized with a rusty fence post.
    your gettin FUCKED

4. I don't pay more than 15-20 a gram, even the dankest of dank.

5. Is this sarcasum if they had gold marjuana it wouldn't be 50 a gram

6. lol your dealer needs to think about taking up a new occupation

7. Don't feed him.

8. you should do it. sounds like a good deal to me.

9. never ever.

For 50 dollars a gram smoking that weed better make you shit gold bricks and shoot lightening out of your cock.

10. I can get Jack Herer for 20$ a gram and some consider that strain one of the best in the world. I would never pay 50$ a gram. Never i tell you.

11. do i smell a troll?

you're in cali and are even considering mexican brown weed?

12. Brown kush? Shit haze? Are you fucking kidding me bro?:rolleyes:

13. This guys a troll look at all his other threads

14. OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVIOUS.

PLEASE PEOPLE FFS.

[​IMG]

15. brown kush?? i missed that lmao; but yea obvious troll is obvious

16. never everever everever pay 50 a gram for anything. maybe like 25 max

17. Would you pay $5 for a can of pop as well?

18. lol @ all the legit responses, maybe I'm just better at spotting trolls than others...