Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$50 a Gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, Apr 29, 2009.

1. wow. $50/g is a $1400 ounce. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Thats the worlds most expensive weed.

2. who's lying?

3. No sane person pays 50 a gram.
    I pay 20 a gram tops, and that is the dankest stuff I can get.

4. End of story

5. hahah don't be sad cuz you can't get it for that price :p

6. LOL I buy white rhino for $10 a gram.. damn I love canada!

7. #167 MNd0ti, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011

Your a fucking idiot
    For not selling them a gram on the spot!!!!!

Name Calling is Not Allowed in The City...Please Refrain From doing so in The Future!!! **unoit**

8. hahahahaha 50$ a gram what the fuck

9. If somebody offered certain people I know a gram for $50 they would be VERY likely to get beaten and robbed... That is extremely insulting.

10. thats coke prices son. id never pay more than 20

11. lol id laugh at them so hard. id even call my other dank connects right infront of him to get better dank for cheaper

12. maaaaan, if you live in barrow or something i can see that.
    i lived in south central alaska for two years, (anchorage and girdwood, hell, i even picked up a few ounces for 200/per from Cordova across prince william sound.) everyone grows, and the dankest weed is cheap as shit.

but yeah, if you're gonna live in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere, alaska, its probably best that you just grow your own.

13. haha, i just realized how old this thread is and that i bumped it.
    sorry guys.

14. You shoulda sold it. 90$ profit? I think so.

15. Wow.. 100 dollars! That is some intense lesson for some unfortunate kid to learn!

16. if you pay over twenty a gram, you got ripped, idc what part of the country you are in

17. 50/g? I had white rhino before for 15.

It's unusual to pay more than $20 a g where I live, usually people aim for 10-15 obviously. Anything above that isn't worth it for the amount.

18. sounds like this time I had this super purple purp and my bro leaves with an eighth and a g and comes back with 80 bucks and like all the bud. he sold a g to some girl as an eighth for 60 bucks and she couldnt have been happier. funniest shit ever 10 dollars worth of weed for 60 bucks haha.

19. Lol.... He coulda bought an 8th