Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$50 a Gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Thank God! LMAO

And I agree.. Unless it's white widow, or northern lights, I don't care what it's called, I just want a bag of fucking weed.

2. Hahaha same man. I always just flat out tell my dealer to not tell me it's "strain name". Fuck that bullshit.

3. dont ever buy mj that's $50 a gram. thats a rip off. idc if its so potent that one hit off a joint is equal to a bowl in a bowl in a bong. still not worth it if you ask me.

I highly suggest NO ONE pay $50 per gram. if you start doing this dealers will milk you every chance they get.

To an extent the dealer controls the price but if you're not willing to pay it then they can't charge it.

I personally dont know ANYONE who has paid more than $25 per gram (and i thought that was too high ive never paid over $20 per gram in my 8yrs of smoking and that includes "dank")

no offense op but your friend is a moron. so he paid $25 per 0.5? smh...moron.

white rhino CAN be expensive...but so can a variety of other strains. The pricing of strains usually has little to do with how stoned you get...more so the overall quality of the crop. ive see white rhino as low as $200 an oz...but ive also seen it for $350 in the clubs if the quality is high enough.

prices are also different mattering on where you live.

Im in a medical state and would NEVER pay more than:
    $10 for 0.5
    $20-25 for 1.0
    $35-45 per 3.5 (8th)
    $70-95 per 1/4
    $160 per half oz
    $300 per oz.

if a zip were $350....id find a new source...seriously. over $300 is a deal breaker for me. ive turned down some dank lookin nugs because they were $350 per oz.

you gotta keep these dealers in check. for the $50 for a gram (or $25 for 0.5g) your friend could have got an 8th or at least a half 8th (if he only bought 0.5)

4. bahahaha, i just got back from jamaica, got over an ounce of dank for the same your friend bought that gram for, hhahahahha, i miss the place already

5. Pretty much any good bud that was grown harvested and cured well can get you "fucked up" off of one big hit. Never pay more than $20 for a gram of herb, no matter what the dealer calls it...

6. #227 BurnAFewDown, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I get it for 10$ at the 1.2 ^_^

7. Woah buddy. You're friend got financially raped.

8. Damn that's wild. Like.....shit that hurt my pocketbook to think about.

9. No herb anywhere is worth over $10/g to me anymore. In WA with medical papers there's an endless supply of top shelf dank for $150-200 an ounce

Don't make me prove it....

10. Like some others said, I'm pretty sure he was talking about "the white rhino" rather than White Rhino strain.

Cocaine...is what I'm referring to

11. Someone should slap that kid's mamma!

12. Why don't more enterprising young folks move there for a few years, grow a shit ton of hydro, sell it to these poor desperate people and retire at 30?!
    Hell, if I weren't a cripple who has to live in the desert, I would be packing my freakin' bags NOW!!

13. Yep, cops generally know prices better than the average consumer because they have a wide intel base, etc.

14. Uh yeah kiddo, you're getting ripped off.
    No white rhino is worth that much unless he's throwing in some papers, and new glass pieces/pipes everytime LOL.
    When I get on deck with Rhino I usually sell for 15/g hookups maybe a bit less but seriously no, go deck that kid in the face next time you see him haha.

15. Honest question here: is that price all inclusive? By which I mean, does that include water, power,nutrients, seeds, etc? I don't mean initial set up money for pots, lights, drip, medium. Just all of the elements consumed in producing a single grow from seed through dry and cure. Thanks in advance for schooling someone new to the whole concept. :wave:

16. Yeah it's all inclusive after the initial investment. It varies of course because of varying yields, but a skilled grower using good genetics can grow for under $10/ounce, even less outdoors.

17. :cry: Wish I had a friend like that!

18. #239 Sandcat, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    Well, I think that there must be some compensation for the initial set up, equipment and nutes, etc, time (the biggest category), transportation, and risk (if it is being sold illegally). That being said, I would prefer a barter culture for ALL goods and services. I know this only works in a smaller population, but it seems a much fairer and more satisfying way of trading. I've known of many "intentional communities" that operated this way and it was the ONLY mode of commerce for Native Americans, who would meet seasonally to trade for things that were not common or available where they lived.
    I know it's idealistic, but it sure makes sense to me.

19. i would never pay more than 15$ for a gram