Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$50 a Gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trevo4311, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I stopped reading at $50 a gram.

2. #182 HighGradeDank, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same here. Oh em gee

3. never 50 that's bullshit man. the most for any gram should be is 10 dollars. tell you guy to fuck off and you will not be back again(say it basically like i typed) cause when he sees that text he will be like fuck and try and get you back but dont let him. cause you need to be dominate in your dealer and customer relationship so you dont get fucked next time.

4. Yeah, you shouldn't pay over $20 a gram. Hope he enjoys it at least...

5. Thats unforgivable. Thats white girl prices

6. Why are you people responding to a 2 year old thread whose OP hasn't logged in in almost a year?

7. Fucking cop..watching out for people who don't know prices, cops do that to investigate what dealers are selling for...

8. Nah probably not a cop, just someone with a hangup about getting some of my bud. I get a lot of PM's asking for bud or seeds from my breeding projects. I report them all.

9. you fail at life

10. around here its only 10 a g. Im surprised at your guys prices

11. No quality of bud is worth $50 a gram.

12. im thinking he got a dime, as in 3.5g...
    round here mids is abundant, and normal pricing is 10 bucks for 3.5, 20 for 7..

and for dank 3.5g for 50, 7g, 100... etc..

13. Even though this is old, this is pretty funny.

14. well i think u got your answer.

15. Even less if you grow outdoors i bet

and OP i would never pay anything over 10 a gram, i used to get very good weed for 25 bucks an eigth, then the economy thing happened in 07 and it went up to 30 an eighth, still under 10 a gram

16. believe it or not, i looked on a website and people in japan are paying 90$ a gram, now thats rediculous

17. I think it's funny as hell to see Oldskoolgrower come in and tear up these threads everytime. Reppin'.

18. That's because you can go to jail for a long, long time in Japan for even a small amount. It's very risky to sell or buy there.