5 years since the first time i got high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tam575-56ce094818393, Jan 4, 2012.

1. hey guys. tmmrw jan 5 wud b the 5 year anniversary of the first time i got high. i was just thinking back about the days when i began smokong bud, and i had an urge to make a thread about it haha. but yea the first time i evr got high was in eighth grade rite before skool. 2 of my freinds rolled up a joint and they were going to the bak of the skool to spark it up. i went to just chill and smoke a cigarette i had. it was snowy and cold as hell. and my freind could hardly get a good flame on the lighter. but when he finally did, that j was burning gud. my freind passed it to me, and i wasnt taken aback or nervous at all. i took a hit and for the first time i felt the weed burning in my lungs. i was coughing hard but i kep hiting it. soon after we finished my freinds were high but i wasnt. i thought damn weed suks, and i walked into homeroom disappoited. i was also happy cuz i didnt get high in a way cause that day i had a double period wit my mean english teacher who was strict as fuck.as i was walking to the closet, i had the strangest feeling. i was listening to my ipod nd it felt like the music was thumping into my eardrums and my soul. (corny wateva) i turned to look at my freind nd he looked so vivid. i grinned at him, and for the first time i was high :) i remeber this day like it was yeterday

2. Interesting.

I don't remember the exact date that I had my first toke. Heh.

3. #3 TheRussianToker, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    haha! man, you are honestly licky enough to be able to remember such a magical, yet inspiring moment in life, which probably changed your whole outlook on your own life. maan, that reminds me, my first time several years back, on April 20th. what a magical day haha. keeeep tokin' and cherish what you got, use your utmost ability to live a good life. keep flyin. :smoke:

4. Seventeen years ago here. In the eighth grade as well. I don't remember much about it except I could feel my heart beating through my whole body. I do remember laughing my ass off at everything until my friends decided to be dicks and make me paranoid by telling me the cops were at the door so I did a Superman out the back window and took off hauling as across this field. I eventually made my way back and was lurking around the side of the apartment building trying to see where the police were. Needless to say they weren't there.

5. first time i smoked i was totally against it. i went with my bro and friend to waffle house and it turned into a reverse intervention if you will. anyways i caved cause they were annoying. didn't get high and it burnt the shit out of my throat. said id never do it again....that weekend (weekend before spring break) they said they were gonna make sure i got high and i sure as hell wasn't gonna let them down. pulled me five gravs o my back porch. i was on another planet. night ended with me laying face down on the hardwood floor drooling. my most memorable part was looking up at my bro laying on the couch and yelling "YOU HAVE DEER LEGS". and then my face went right back to the floor. wish i could get that high one more time

6. lol yea my freinds always tryd to fuck with me when i first started. they always tryd to get me super paranoid and whenever i was baked at skool they would always find a way to avert the teachers attention to me. haha good timess

7. 14 years for me. i was 12 or 13 in 7th grade

8. Freshman year for me at a shed behind little Cesars pizza.

But I never got high it was just a dreamy feeling

9. freshman year for me too..... i did it in the forest with a few friends.... wanted to try pot secretly for a couple days before i tried it. it was a frowned upon thing where i live, the fringe on chicago and suburbs.
    my friends told me that i might not get high the first time so i ripped the bowl hard and i thought nothing was happening, 10 min later i was laying on a log in the forest looking at the sky, i was forever changed for the better

10. I can't remember the exact date either, probably late 2009 or early 2010 which was senior yr of High School.