5-Year-Old Gives Oral Sex In Preschool Sex Scandal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cloud10_2003, Feb 5, 2013.

1. I'd agree with this. Though I would suggest you visit your family doctor to get some of that sand out of your vergina.;)

2. 3rd grade, plastic house , girl said do you wanna have sex , I didn't even know what it was but I was down for the cause. also same girl, I was in this room and its across from the bathroom but she was in the bathroom and then told me to look and started fingering herself and all kinds of other stuff haha

3. I remember two chicks that would fiddle with my shit in kindergarten. We would have nap time and we would all find spots in the classroom. We would always go to the back and while the teacher was across the room we would do the dirty little kid doctor shit.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG7aB08r9Xk]Go on - YouTube[/ame]

5. First Lutheran Church? Sad to wonder if the girl learned this behavior by walking in on the preacher one day...:rolleyes:

6. Lolllolooololl

7. #68 A Rational Psychopath, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    Oh boy.... I realize he was 4, what I'm saying is he got so so fucking worked up over it he forgot about his son. I doubt he ever once explained calmly to his son why this is bad. The poor kid is probably so confused and didn't see anything wrong with it, and the dad is so worried about "how to put this in context" to him he never actually explains anything at all.

8. Exactly, man.

I wouldn't know how to handle the situation, but I would NOT make a big deal out of it. At least not in front of my hypothetical son.

Making a big deal out of it might fuck his mind up in the future if it's not already. Though if people aren't exaggerating in this thread, they've basically done the same thing at the same age with little to no consequence. So.. I'm going to chalk this whole thing up as no big deal.

:confused_2:

9. This is a common myth because any doctor would be in deep shit for half adding just because your a donor, and they don't gain anything from it and would just have to live with knowing they could have done more, but yea common myth

10. Thanks for completely taking my quote out of context. Are you applying for Fox News anytime soon?

11. Damn I went to the wrong preschool.

12. how do you know how the dad has handled this with his son? you don't live with them, dude. you saw one news report and have decided that you have the authority to make judgements about the father.

please tell me more about how calm and reasonable you'd be if your child were sexually molested.

13. what I quoted wasn't out of context. at all. are you just pretending to be ann coulter?

14. The point wasn't who cares if rape occurs, like you so aptly implied with your out-of-context quote. The point was that the connection between those two crimes is irrelevant. That's like saying robbery will eventually lead to murder because robbery is taking something away from someone, so eventually they'll want to take people's lives instead of their possessions in order to feel more powerful.

Contrasted with the necrophilia to rape idea you put out to us. They're molesting a dead body so eventually they'll go to living people in order to feel more powerful. It's a stupid comparison to draw.

If you'd read my post correctly you would probably understand that. But you chose to remove the rest of it, therefore it's taken out of context.

Also, marginalising me because I said 'out of context' to being a right wing reporter is very childish.

15. So I'm confused about what resolution you'd like. Prosecute a 5 year old for natural exploration?

16. We have executions for a reason, man.

17. #78 TinFoilSkull, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    This is outrageous !!!!!!! we need to get some legislation involved here & ban something ???? mouths, dick, schools something ?????!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    probably should add dead people to the something that needs banning ??

18. I read all the comments...it's amazing how we go from boyhood boners. To necrophilia...you guys are insane

19. ^ and super super extra mega RAEP!

Zomg raep culture!