5-Year-Old Gives Oral Sex In Preschool Sex Scandal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cloud10_2003, Feb 5, 2013.

1. They just seem to get younger, don't they.

2. At this rate we are going to need to stop having coed nurseries.

3. Yeah, not gonna click the link but i was a horny little kid sue me :smoking:

4. No pics of the chick? lol

5. WTF how did they even get boners at that age? I couldn't get one till I was atleast like 7

6. Are you serious? My parents have a picture where I had a massive boner in my underwear at like age 2 or 3

7. Oops delete

8. eh mabye I did but I can't specifically remember

9. I got my dick sucked in kinder, it was more of the girls idea that she was mimicking what she saw on a movie or something. I didn't think much of it at the time but I think subconsciously it made me into a horny little bastard at a younger age.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA]....Nice - South Park (Full Version) - YouTube[/ame]

11. 2013 looks promising. :rolleyes:

12. Damn where is this video. I wanna see

13. your disgusting.

14. I clicked the link. Apparently a nurse has been having sex with dead bodies or something...

That sounds pretty hot. I mean who wouldn't want sex with this guy?

[​IMG]

15. I remember having a boner at like age 3. I got it while watching Christmas Vacation at that scene where the girl takes her bathing suit off on the diving board.

16. Yeah when I was 6 or 7 a little girl of the same age would mess around. Oral sex I guess, foreplay, basically just that, but we were both kids.