5 weeks into flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lunasty, Jun 16, 2016.

1. hey guys! I am so excited to finally be able to harvest, my only problem is this is my first time getting this far! I know looking at the trichomes is the most precise but until mine comes in the mail I was wondering if someone could tell me if it looks ready or should I wait longer. Also I will attach a picture and I know the leaves look droopy but it was just because of the humidity and I needed to water them. Thank you!

2. This is the picture

Attached Files:

3. Ugh isn't it so bad :( I need someone to help me out. How long has yours been flowering for ? I have never grown an auto flower.

4. Wow looks better then mine. Good job! Did you use any nutes?

5. Yes I used dyna gro foliage pro and bloom, but I'm so confused on when to harvest

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You're five weeks in but did you count the two weeks when you first switched to 12/12? You may be on week 3 actually. It all depends on when you start counting. Some start from the flip, some start two weeks in.

7. i dont think its fully cooked yet for my taste. people are different some count from when they flip some wait, i start counting when i see hairs

• Like Like x 1
  8. If your at 5 weeks you probably still have a few to go. plants looks a couple weeks out to me but i'm no pro either. Look for milky trichomes.

9. These are not ready for harvest. and the plant is not droopy. you have Nitrogen Claw feeding to much nitrogen.

10. My problem is though I don't give any nutes to it. It could from the soil but I do pH the water every time and have flushed. So I don't know how to solve the problem if I'm not giving it anything extra.