5 weeks into flowering (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ktown913, Apr 2, 2010.

1. This is my first grow. This is my single female outta this batch. She is 43" approx. Just looking for some feedback, haven't really ran into much trouble, ive burned a couple of the fan leaves with the CFL's, this thing just really stretched itself out, and kinda tookover my closet. Lemme know what you think :) Ill try to get more/better pics uploaded later, as im still trying to figure it all out now.

Attached Files:

2. Things look great she is nice and hairy...haha yeah she did take over a bit on ya...Here are some links on LST that might help ya out in the future and increase your yield (CFL's dont penetrate foliage very well)

http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/122936-how-lst-low-stress-training.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/122559-how-fimming-topping-made-easy.html

3. Thanks for stoppin by, and the links, I had read about lst alittle bit before this grow, but since it was my first grow, I just wanted to see how I'd do. I'm really looking forward to my next one, I'm hoping to atleast have a HPS for flowering and just using CFL's for veg, I kinda liked the cfl's myself. I've been following your grow to, I see your nearing your harvest, I'm anxious to see how everything turns out for you :). I'm hoping I can harvest early may, is this reasonable? Since I have no idea what strain this is (looks sativa?) Its hard to say. And my goals an oz dried once she's all done but I hope her buds swell up soon and she's more abundant than that.

4. Yeah you still have qute a while till harvest. I would say early may isnt out of the question. I wouldnt exppect it to be any sooner than that tho.

Looks really good for a first grow! Good job :hello:

5. Figured I'd give an update, and hopefully get some advice. Seeing cloudy trichs approx 50% if not more. Is it recomended to leave the lights off for a few days (2-3) before I harvest in the morning? I haven't done a full flush, but rather just stopped using nutes, and have been watering with Ph balanced water now for around a week, checked Ph today and was reading alittle below 6. Seeing a few health problems on the fan leaves now, but I suspect these are normal,( the nitrogen moving from leaves to buds etc?although some are curling excessivly(refer to pics) and have been for over a week. Any advice is greatly appreciated, as I'm nearing my first harvest and wanting to finish strong :wave:.

Attached Files: