5 weeks into flower, running into issues.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 1072285, Dec 6, 2018.

1. I have one chemdawg that’s currently 4-5 weeks into flower and it’s beginning to have some issues that I can’t quite identify. I am currently feeding fox farms big bloom/tiger bloom and tap water all PHed to about 5.6-6.1. I have recently been watering and feeding about every 3-4 days. I have a blue dream in week 5 of flower that I’m feeding exactly the same with no issues. I haven’t noticed any pests and I haven’t modified lighting or done anything to the environment to stress the plant, however it could be affected by colder nights getting down to about 65 degrees and up to 80 during the day. Any help is much appreciated I would really love to fix this problem before my yield is diminished.

Attached Files:

2. Too much N.

Your blue dream maybe more hungry for N.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you think I should just feed lighter? Maybe remove the big bloom from feedings for this one plant alone?

• Like Like x 1
  4. There’s not much N in the two
    parts of my feed mix.

5. Remove all feed that has N in it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. So I guess just the big bloom.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks for the help!

8. De nada. Just continue with plain water for now. Add any p and k if the plant shows you it needs it.

9. You don't tell us the issue that is concerning to YOU

10. I feel it’s better to just post the pictures than try and describe the issue itself. If it were your plant and you saw what I see in those pictures what would you do? Majority of the time people tend to skip the written section and jump straight to the pictures to identify a problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. If your in soil your running ph a little low.

12. You are way overferted, I would run straight water just like Father Ted says until you normalize! I think you got enough Nitro for this run! You are not transpiring like early flo or veg and are running out of surface area to move the nutrient as the plant prepares for senescence!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Nitrogen toxicity, those babies are clawing pretty good. Those big fan leaves will probably never raise. Keep big bloom in the mix it has zero nitrogen, and i dont know how much your using. But 3 tablespoons of big bloom, and a teaspoon and a half of the tiger bloom. Are those the only nutrients your using for flower. Of so I would just give them a proper flushing, then start back with the nutes, 5 weeks though, you can straighten this out in 3-4 weeks. Good Luck buddy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I did a flush with 10 gallons of straight water and it seemed to stop the N tox, then I continuously fed with water. I’m coming up on week 8 of flower now, I think there almost ready for the chop. What do yall think?

Attached Files:

15. I would bleed as much nitro as fast as possible, otherwise it’s gonna have to cure for five months before that chlorophyll breaks down. I know this is crazy, but you all would expect nothing less from me, I would induce full nutrient lockout with baking soda immediately!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Nah man wait another week or two

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. BS. Many growers go from stem to stern with the same nutrient. I personally have gone all the way with Jack's Citrus 20-10-20 a couple times in the past...Plain water the last couple weeks works just fine to start the it feeding off itself. Produced quality smoke and it did not need a 5 month cure.

18. Are you looking at the same plant I am? He is fucking wolverine with those claws, this isn’t about your personal preference watching someone else grow, I am trying to help out friend here, as he is about harvest right now![​IMG]. Here is your fucking B.S., full nutrient lockout initiate! Know your role!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I am. Its a decent plant almost 8 weeks in and sorry there is nothing to panic about. Probably has a couple weeks...a couple weeks of plain water is not all that different than your suggestion. I just don't agree that he need fear a 5 month cure or that baking soda enters the equation at all. Again, I have run full on N until the 8th week of a 10 week plant a number of times and I never had a chlorophyll issue.