5 weeks into flower, hairs but no resin leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Rhinodank, Aug 6, 2013.

1. OK so first outdoor grow and kind of confused... I have an ak47xnorthernlights hybrid growing and she's been showing hairs all over for about 4 or 5 weeks and so far, she hasn't developed any resin... Yes the hairs have been getting longer and such, but unsure why she doesn't have any resin, and why she doesn't smell, like at all? Here's some pics.

Attached Files:

2. looks to me like she can't decide whether to flower or stay in veg. my $.02 is ensure she is receiving absolute darkness for 12 hours each day.

3. She started early and looks like it will take her a while longer. I've had plants finish in 7 weeks outside and I have also had plants take 14! Are you feeding a flower nutrient yet? if not give her some molasses and start soaking a banana peel in a 4 gal Bucket for a week or 2 with an air stone. They love the sugar and potassium!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yeah she started in April, I'm hoping she's just a late bloomer or something. My white widow, sensei star, and double glock or starting to show an abundance of pistols growing from the grow spots, but not looking hairy yet like this one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. theres no problem at all, She looks beautiful...just have patience & she will fatten up & start smelling skunky

6. be patient man she is starting to go. There looks to be quite a lot of Sativa in there which may mean that you are in for a longer ride than expected.