5 tangerine dream auto in coco/perlite hempy buckets, 1800w (300w) led cob, 4x2.5 ft

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Mr.Isaiah, Apr 25, 2019.

1. You can either do bitcoin or send them some cash. I ordered a 7 pack of forum stompers. I also put $15 and a note that it was tip to buy lunch for the dude that hooks up the freebies . I got 15 seeds and a bunch of stickers worked out to be about $6 a seed.
    Always best to buy Mephistos direct they kill on the freebies.
    I bought a hoodie also 20190902_221403.jpg 20190830_120519.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Man. Been at 62 63 rh for a few days and smells like nothin.. no taste either really.

3. Does it get you high?

4. I use a similar light, 75% coco coir 25% organic soil. I water every 2 days and they r exploding.

Attached Files:

5. Watch some video on leaf tucking once they get into about week 2 of flower the kea es will be massive and undergrowth will need it

6. Sounds like u have a great system keep posting would love to watch them grow

7. Yeah lol

8. Lol as long as u know how to check trichomes it will always get u high

9. Then your grow was a success.
    You can work on the rest along the way. Strain selection is so important though.
    Here's a fan leaf from a Mephisto plant to help you decide. Lol 20190519_152243.jpg

10. Very nice if u get on amazon they have macro lense for ur phone u can zoom in even closer so u can tell how much % of amber u have

11. Looks great tho nice grow

12. Heres a white widow clone I lollipoped and revegged, I cut it down after second harvest

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Was fun learning how to reveg its so scary striping them to nothing lmao

14. i already bought three of the growers choice northern lights auto.... the offline shit made me nervous. I kinda hope the order doesn't go throw though i already got the shipping label. Hopefully its cause of my heat spikes and maybe 5 days was too fast to dry?

15. Why the reveg?

16. Produced some good tasty smoke and always wanted to try it. So I got to harvest it twice. More expereince then anything

• Like Like x 1
  17. Who's the breeder?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Growers choice.

• Like Like x 1