5 tangerine dream auto in coco/perlite hempy buckets, 1800w (300w) led cob, 4x2.5 ft

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Mr.Isaiah, Apr 25, 2019.

1. They got bushy quick.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Week some number. Flower some other number. Screenshot_20190724-031436_Gallery.jpg 20190724_011606.jpg 20190724_011344.jpg 20190724_011258.jpg 20190724_011236.jpg VideoCapture_20190724-010544.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Tda 20190718_141600.jpg 20190718_141605.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Glam shot 20190725_174521.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. looking good my man!! hows it smelling in there?

• Like Like x 2
  6. It's not smelling as much as i would hope. Hopefully that's a good thing. From what I've read the smell is from terpenes being released when trichomes are being destroyed. Faint citrus/pungent smell when i open the door. Fades away quick. Plus it's in my room so I'm probably slightly nose blind.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Grow looks great bro! Can’t wait to see how they look dried and cured out...been wanting to grow the tangerine dream for awhile myself

Probably smells like a produce stand lol

kdiesel's back of the basement grow(2019)

• Like Like x 1
  8. @Mr.Isaiah when you gonna chop those things, they are members of the family by now aren't they? Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lol they are. My kid's check on them once a day.... they've been in flower about 7 weeks. Ima wait a little longer to chop. They're taking their sweet time. Might have to harvest in sections.

10. I was just playing man, don't chop them any sooner than they need you probably got 3 more weeks on those girls.
    I'm glad I'm an indica guy. Lol
    Check these out white widow/big bud auto I kept them in 1/2 gallon containers and put an 8 top manifold on them. Grown under my desk in the little veg cabinet I built. 20190806_153054.jpg 20190806_152839.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. My next grow will for sure be an indica dominant. I looking for something that's gonna melt me into the couch after the kids go to bed. From the sample of tangerine dream its def a daytime, productive high. Need something for when i want to be extra lazy. How many watts grew that. ?

12. 60 watts is all I can use in there I had to buy a smaller driver for the lights so I could dim them enough.
    Also check out Mephistos 24 carat pure indica seed to harvest in 60 days. They are small plants. That ought to be just right for a change. Quick also 20190806_231722.jpg

13. @Mr.Isaiah where you at? Tell us about those plants

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nailed it on the head. I was just thinking about this guy earlier as well. Don’t ghost us bro lol @Mr.Isaiah

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks @JoshuaE and @Redskiesneverdie for pulling me back. Recently gotta new job and the plants are taking so long i almost decide to go ghost. Kinda selfish of me. I know ive been mia the ending of this flower but its rinse and repeat type deal with em now. I will be detailed with all the harvest shit. Drop a link to your grows here so i don't have to go through my notifications. Phones weird. I think the plants are on week 9 of flower. Early harvested buds left alot to be desired. In starting the flush today which is why i got on the site. The trichomes still alot of clear last time i checked [ 8 days ago] ima check today but regardless im still probably gonna start my flush today. *QUESTION* ¿P.H Flush Water Or No?

• Like Like x 2
  16. Good to see you back my brotha. Was a little nervous you said fuck it lol. Still clear after week 9 of flower? Sheesh.... damn sativa dominants. I stay far away for that very reason.

And to answer your question I don’t ph my flush. It’s not really to “feed” so in my mind ph so wouldn’t make a difference. Just how I do it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Don't need to ph flush water. I would let them go longer man, don't throw away all your work. A friend of mine just finished a Durban Poison at 14 weeks of flowering. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. @JoshuaE @Redskiesneverdie... cutting the four tangerine dream autos down as we speak.... . 17 weeks from sprouting above ground...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Congratulations on your first harvest.
    I hope you got the next crop started already. Lol

• Like Like x 2