5 tangerine dream auto in coco/perlite hempy buckets, 1800w (300w) led cob, 4x2.5 ft

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Mr.Isaiah, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Got the final tally on my Mephistos
    We got 394 grams with a gpw of 1.5
    in a 2×3 space. 14 ounces in under 90 days . I will definitely be growing more Mephistos. 20190619_215411.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. When you get an ample amount of free time lets here your run down of the whole grow. I think they where forgotten cookies Right? Things that you realized this grow, things that went well, shit that didn't. Stuff you want to change. And don't hold back the pics if you have pics of their younger days let's see them too... . Brag a lil. You deserve it bro. Congrats on your second harvest. Your in pro grow numbers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. How'd it go?

4. Week 8 update....
    Plants are taking their sweet time. Hoping im doing this shit right. I trimmed some more popcorn bud branches and took out a bunch of fan leaves. Trying to utilize my light and control environment. Opened up the canopy with some pipe cleaners.... is it too early to guesstimate yield? Plants are 8 weeks, about 2 weeks into flower. . i figure i have another 50 days or so. Breeder gives 65 days for flowering. Im at around 15. Not counting the week stretch after first preflowers...... feeding about 2300 ppm. Light about 15 inches above canopy. Now it's the waiting game. Light staying where it's at. Ec staying where it's at until flush. They're shouldn't be many leaves growing back. My only thing i have to focus on is the amount of times i water a day and keeping an eye out for any cal mag deficiencies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Week 8. 2 weeks into flower. Not counting first week of stretching/ transition. Screenshot_20190620-184521_Gallery.jpg 20190622_204324.jpg 20190622_204317.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Giffy 20190622_204326_1.gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I see you did ALT of defoliation lol

8. Lmao. Tons. Alot more than i wanted to but it was that or buy another light. Which i need but, yeah. I gave them a little cal/mag/ nitrogen to help them with the amount lost.

9. Damn they got tall. As far as yield impossible to guess accurately as they will gain so much in the last couple weeks, but that being said I think you have reached a point where you can count on 8 ounces??? Just a guess they will likely surpass that though. Its really up to the quality of your light now all about penetration anything recieving less than about 250ppfd is actually a deficit to the plant. Your defoliation looks good I should have done more, and yes pipe cleaners and whatever else it takes to get them the best light. It makes a difference your work and effort will be rewarded just don't harvest early, late is better than early. Also I wouldn't worry too much about cal mag at this point. Just stay on your game, keep a strong work ethic and gotta be patient. You got it man.

10. Yeah lights is what it's all about. I cut every fan leaf that had a stem more than an inch long as i read somewhere it minimizes stress if you can cut at least an inch away. I gave the supplement only for the nitrogen sake. I feel like heavy defoliation goes wrong for some people because they take without giving. The plant needs so little nitrogen during flowering because it slowly take it from the leaves after maturity. To reduce stress i gave it some nitrogen to make up the loss of its stashed nitrogen. And yeah. I would be very content with 8 ounces.

11. It’ll grow back. You did the right thing. Let that light shine deep. In 2 weeks it’ll look like you never stripped them lol. Looking good bro. Keep it up. Veg is the easy part. Now Is where your efforts count.

• Like Like x 2
  12. You'll get 8 no doubt, if they fill all the way out it could be wildly more. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. 9 weeks from sprout. Week 3 in flower.

Everything's going smooth.. i think. Had degrees up mid 90s for a couple days and plugged in the ac. My bedroom is cold as fuck now which has my closet ranging from 77 at night to 81 during the day. I really don't want any colder than that. They are starting to smell jus a little more these past three days. At first i didn't smell them unless i touched em for the most part.
    Ppms staying between 2000 and 2300...

Playing the damn waiting game.
    I got some free time tomorrow. Maybe ill take some of them close up glam-style shots of some buds starting to form.

14. Group pic. Lights off/on gifs. Lights on was darkened a lil bit for the glare. 20190627_204403.jpg 20190627_203047_1.gif 20190627_203147_1.gif

• Like Like x 2
  15. Man. Your doing a great job they are filling in nicely

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you.. . I feel less stressed with the ac. I've woke up to 100 degrees with the closet door closed a few times. I make sure my water is a good temp tho.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Couple of glam shots and another gif. Cause they won't let us load videos. 20190629_185008.jpg Screenshot_20190629-185749_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190629-185939_Gallery.jpg 20190629_190136_1.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Think the long pistils mean anything?