5 Strains 12 Plants, Must See.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Upinsmoke420365, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Nice grow space

• Like Like x 1
  2. Quick update abit over 3 weeks into flowering. Because of height indifference, I went ahead and scrogged them all. Going to be interesting due to them probably finishing flowering at different times. Enjoy.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

3. #43 Upinsmoke420365, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    Video update.

4. Quick video update.

5. Quick update I am about 5 weeks into flowering. Enjoy.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. 6 weeks in flowering update. Momma mia, California orange, white widow, blueberry, and Royal cookies. In this order. Enjoy.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Video update.

8. 7 week flowering update. Momma mia, white widow, California orange, Royal cookies, and blueberry. In that order.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Added a veg tent to my room, and the clones are from the plants in flower. These are reveg clones.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Video Update

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. How is it feeding the different strains, have you found that one of those strains prefers less or more nutes than the others? How does the mama Mia smell?

12. Well I noticed abit of clawing on my white widow and blueberry when I upped the doses to abit over 500ppms. So I backed off to about 400ppm for all plants and stayed there. I note that I am seeing now abit of hooking and a slight leaf tip burn. Later in flower they will need less, so I have went down to about 350ppms and in a week I will flush for a week and chop. The momma mia smell pretty skunky, they have skunk in their genetics.

13. Nice man that’s a large grow

• Like Like x 1
  14. 1 week into flush update. In this order, Momma Mia, California orange, White Widow, Blueberry, and Royal Cookies. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Video update.

16. Video update.

17. Chopped all plants over a period of 3 days. The first was momma mia. After drying it came out to 6.1 oz and off to the cure it goes. Hopefully all other plants yield similar.[​IMG][​IMG]

18. So overall my plants yielded 1.47 pounds, individual plant yields are listed below. Hope everyone enjoys the journey as much as i do.
    White Widow Feminised - 2.7 ounces from 2 plants.
    California Orange Feminised - 5.7 ounces from 2 plants
    Blueberry Feminised - 6.5 ounces from 3 plants.
    Royal Cookies Feminised - 2.7 ounces from 2 plants
    Seedsman Mama Mia Feminised– 6 ounces from 3 plants.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Video update.

20. Beauties man. Nice average yield between them all. I can almost smell them from here!!

Your California Orange looks a lot like my Orange Skunk from Expert Seeds. Sativa dom with the nubby foxtails. What’s the lineage of yours? Dinafem?

D2F3577B-E88B-451A-A14E-4A95ED15D83B.jpeg