5 Strains 12 Plants, Must See.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Upinsmoke420365, Jun 19, 2018.

1. My last 2 grows were autos. Everything I read showed they were finicky. Only thing I found true was they are light feeders. But I even supercropped one in flower because it was getting to high compared to the other. They are not to frail as far as I could tell.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

2. Pots are too big. Grow those autos in one gallon pots and feed them 2-3 times a day. 3 and 5 gallon are fine if you transplant in stages, but coco needs a pot full of roots to reap the hydro benefits. I grow photos though so I will admit that I have no experience with autos.

3. Cheapest...most efficient and powerful is gonna be qb boards

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

4. 3gal. Some autos now will n can get as big if not bigger than some photos plenty of info and stuff bout autos....they aint no diff. can pretty much treat em the same pretty much minus a few thing. But id go 3gal.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. Yeah i rooted them up propperly in 4" rockwools before i potted them. There doesnt seem to be any difference in size between the 3 & 5 gal pots though.
    My profile pic is an auto i grew in nft to show you what im used to. Was thinking about making an auto drip feed for them but its just gonna cost more money and potentially another crap yield so gonna ditch the pots and go back to growing in fresh air.
    Better the devil you know and all that.
    I like to follow coco growers though. Its interesting how people get such drastically different results in fairly similar setups.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. So this is my update. My plants are ranging around 13 inches but that's with 5 weeks veg time from seed and heavy LST. I switched them to 12/12 tonight. Hope you all enjoy the update.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Video update.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Quick update. Lollypopped them all. And they are stretching fast since I switched to flowering. Enjoy.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Got a couple new lights

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes I added 2 of the marshydro 600w eco 98 series before flowering.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Quick update. Look at how bushy they are getting. Least I didn't veg for another week Lmao. 5 weeks was plenty. Might have to do some more trimming soon. Enjoy.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Video update.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Damn mate thats some pile of buds your making. Looks awesome. How many watts you throwin at em now?

14. Thanks. Well I am running 2 marshydro 600w and 3 marshydro 300w.

• Like Like x 1
  15. So I am at 3 weeks from the flip to flowering. Here is a quick update of the little buds developing. Enjoy.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Yaas, mon the marshys! They get a bad rap but i like them too. Got 6 of those 600s now. Not the greatest but cheap n do the job gotta say though ive just got a 600w hps going into bloom as needed to ramp it up a bit. Just a cheapy £90 one and my buds are instantly a lot frostier than ive had before. Wouldnt fancy vegging with it as its made them pretty leggy but theres no more heat than 2 of the 600s put out and it definately seems to be smashing them on the frostometer.
    Lookin forward to seeing how you do with them man. Its good to see fellow blurple enthusiasts doing well

• Like Like x 1
  17. Quick video update.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. So we are a week or so into true flowering. Hope you enjoy the update.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Video update.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yeah mate, you don’t really benefit from it though.. I reckon u are better off giving them a rest