5 realistic things.

Discussion in 'General' started by foxracing500r, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Ok, I think this will go good with all of the 2012 drama going around.

So, the very simple question is.

If you were to die in 24 hours, and were only allowed 5 realistic things, what would they be?

I know some of you would have said "A Ferrari" or "A million dollars" but its something realistic.

Mine?

1. To feel true love (I want to really show somebody how I can love, before I go)

2. To make a child. My last night, I would ask some of my really good girl, friends, if I could impregnate them, so my seed can carry on.

3. 1 hour to hang with my 2 friends, in 1 sesh, uninterrupted by stress, or work.

4. A hug from my father. All of my life he hated me, he hugged me, but he never meant it. I want to feel love from him, in a first real hug.

5. Smoke weed with my mom and my sister for the last time. My sister just turned 18, and she has never smoked, but if it was my dying wish, she would break that. My mom was a hippy, and she has piss test's, but if I was going to die, she would put it on the line.

Well thats it lol. When making this thread, I was going to use 3 spots for "lighter,bowl, weed." But it really got me thinking on life, and what I have always wanted.

I really want REAL emotion in this thread, not some bullshit thrown together.

Love to all.

2. 1. I want to see my son lead a good life. Keep his head on his shoulders and do whatever makes him happy. I want him to idolize and look up to me as a person, but not my decisions.

2. I would repay everyone in my community who i hurt or caused distress to that didnt deserve it.

3. I would find the mother fucker that killed my brother...

4. I would erase the memory from my sons head of me layin in the hospital bed. (not realistic, but still bothers the hell outta me.)

5. WORLD PEACE :laughing:

3. Damn, wtf, only me and cuz on this?

4. 1. A gathering of everyone I've ever met that I can remember, simply so I could let it all out on them. I tell people 90% of shit in my head, but I know some secrets they don't think I know that would be nice to get off my chest.

2. I'd have a large home cooked meal with all my family.

3. During that meal I'd be on a drug of my choice

4. A way to impart unto people exactly how much I care for them, even if I've just met them. If you do me no wrong, I've got nothing but good to say about you, sad thing is most people don't realize I actually mean it.

5. What I want at anytime I'm not getting one, a blowjob.

5. i can feel the father thing. i wish i could meet my dad. he died when i was 2 so i never got the opportunity to know him. but thats not realistic.

i wish that in my final day i could produce a music piece that everyone can relate to, everyone could enjoy and give insight to them. something profound.

i wish i could know who my fathers real parents were so i can track back some of my lineage. he was adopted and his adoptive mother and father decided not to find out who they were. therefore i cant know. at least until the old hag croaks as well.

i dont really have any other super great wishes i can think of right now except that i wish i could have a vial of pure LSD and have it going thru an IV in my final hours. i want to go out with a bang.

6. 1. Have a loving realtionship with a nice girl.
    2. Beat someone up.
    3. Go on a airplane.
    4. Tell my family i love them.
    5. Get really high, eat mad food, and then die.

7. 1. Sing the Star Spangled Banner on national television.

2. Tell my ex I still love her and would die for her (if I wasn't already gonna kick the bucket in 24 hrs ha), then have sex with her one last time.

3. Meet my father. He moved to Amsterdam before I was born and doesn't even know I exist, he was a foreign exchange student and left at the end of the semester without him or my mom knowing she was pregnant.

4. I'd rent jet ski's for all my close friends and family and we'd all ride out to the middle of the ocean. This is where I'd tell them how much I loved them all and then ask them to head back into shore without me. This is where I'd overdose on heroin and bite the bullet.

5. After I die I'd want my journal to be published so everyone can know the story of my life and how I really thought about certain things, and so maybe the people I care about can understand why I chose to do some of the things I did.

:smoking:

8. 1 100 Buffalo wings
    2 10 hits of acid
    3 2 pounds of super dank
    4 a cliff
    5 c-4

Id eat the wings, take the drugs, then jump off a cliff while I blow myself up. Preferably on a avalanche area so I will take people out with me

9. 1. Get money and make sure my granddad lives the life he very much deserves.
    2. get some bud, chill with friends and toke
    3. get a sheet of Acid.
    4. Have a massive house party at my house, involving Acid, Weed + Alcohol.
    5. Hug my family.

10. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

i am trying to imagine this actually happening and i can not do it with a straight face.

sorry, not feeling "deep" right now. maybe i'll do my 5 wishes at a later time.

11. 1 - go watch the sun rise with my girl friend while sitting by a river / lake
    2 - go have say bye and have lunch with my mom / her boyfriend and smoke a few bowls
    3 - have supper with girl friend and her parents have a few drinks
    4 - say bye to my dad, go out to the woods with my brothers take some shrooms/ X and say bye.
    5 - go spend the rest of the time with the girl friend for the last time.

12. The cool part, is the girls I know are cool enough to really do this. If I was dying, they would let me bust in them, just to carry on my seed.

Even in the end, if it was a decent stranger, its not an unreasonable request, they would be taken care of, money, clothes etc. The chic wouldnt even have to raise it if she didnt want to. I would have my little sis raise it

1. to hear that my friends and family appreciate me I know they do but they seldom show it
    2. to have at least 1 supernatural experience before I die
    3. I'd sell all my stuff and give the money to everyone I know and love
    4. I'd let everyone know how happy they have made my life and thank them for being there for me
    5. some time alone to kick the bucket with my ipod and watch the northern lights while smoking some northern lights :D

13. #15 Dryice, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    I'd buy a yacht with all the money I've saved over my life. Get like 10 kegs to throw on that yacht and invite all my cats from back home to just cruise the world in 24 hours. Yeah... that's what I'd do. I've always said all I want before I die is to be happy. So I think that would make me happy.

:bongin:

14. So, would option 2 be asking for an automatic gun and a mall full of innocent people so you could "take people out with you" ?

15. Rofl, how shitty would that be? In your last 24 hours of living, someone kills you. Fucked.

16. 1. Have a big jar of B&G whole pepperoncini to eat.
    2. 20 tabs of cid
    3. Have my body cremated 3 days after death
    4. Being able to witness an aurora borealis
    5. Dying when a full moons out

17. 1. This is fucked up but I would probably kill some people that I think really deserve it.
    2. I would inject heroin.
    3. I would have a last meal with my family.
    4. I would get drunk with my bestfriend and try to fight as many people as I can and go around vandalizing the fuck out of my city
    5. Then the last thing. If I had a girlfriend that I really loved I would spend the last couple hours of life with her and die with her in my arms.

18. I would sit and watch the sunset, and the sunrise,

I would write something, and give it to a loved one,

I would make sure people knew what to do with my remains (cremation not burial)

I would give away my possessions to enjoy the feeling of helping others

I'd get really really stoned