5 plant setup in closet! 12 bulbs! new and improvedd

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by gavdrews420, Jan 28, 2011.

1. #1 gavdrews420, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    :smoke::hello::smoke:so i guess this is like a job for some people. im gonna try to keep up kus people keep getting mad at me for lying cus i dont post every detail
    I have 6 clones of all different sizes that were vegging in my closet for around 4 weeks. and are now in week 2 of flowering. i purchased them at all different sizes from the same store over a week period.

strains: 1 pre 98 bubba at 2feet, 1 blueberry kush at 2 feet, and 3 og kush's at 3', and two at 18 inches(one is wayyy more helthy) 1 purple kush at 1'

lights: 6 cfl lights ( 43 watt transferred to 100 in dome silver hang down lights) there at 2700 kelvin. and i also have my baby: a 33 inch 23 watt t5 mounted on my wall right next to all of my other baby's :) just added another 2 foot t12!!! and a 2 ft 18 at 20 watts. latest. a 2ft light fixture with a 17watt t8 grow light at 2700k!!!!

i have one fan angled into all of them that was arleady in my room but works great. its a portable fannnnnn

here are my pictures: i have put a new picture of my updated setup. please give me your opinion!!!:smoke:
    smoke:
    only my t5 light was on in the pictures which is already doing a kick ass job by itself so if i here any complaints about lack of light go screw yourself. think of taking a picture into 550 watts. that doesnt work. growing is a mellow think so all people who are replying in a competetive "im an asshole" way. im going to tell them to go find another thread. if anyone lives south oc hit me up

so the reason i posted this is because i needed help to grow my clone. yes they fucking are clones whether or not some fuck from oklahoma believes it. i got help and now this thread isnt even cool anymore. there is too many fuckers in this country. people are saying that its my fault for not taking the advice? i went from 2 cfls and a fluoro to now 6 cfls and 3 fluors. so fuck man im sorry for dissapointing all of you. i seriously think this thread made me not nearly as stoked on my grow :(
    im sorry that i told the truth apparantly that is percieved as being a liar on this webste and makes people yell at yu

New Pictures!!!!!
    i took pictures of every plant individually, so check it out:
    1st: blueberry
    2nd: 3 ft og kush
    3rd: 18 inch og kush
    4th: 18inch og kush
    5th: pre 98 bubba
    6th: purple k

the rest are pics of my setup

Attached Files:

2. You actually gotta upload them pics bro, cant just write the directory

3. I'm definitely no expert, but it looks like those have done a bit of stretching.

4. this might sound dumb but what is stretching? the plants are greta looking in everyonges opinion that has seen them im just worried about lacking watts?:smoke:
    either way its all good im just learning.

5. 3 hd pics just added

6. if the lights aren't close enough to the plants they stretch out high to get closer to the light, causes the main stem to be a bit weak.. like i said i am by no means an expert though.

7. #9 CSn0w, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
    learn the basics of growing before you do. like dont show people your plant, for every person you tell, Avg of 10 more people know about them too. unless the person you told is a grower that you trust aslo.
    secondly those all look like Bagseed Sativa's no way there's an OG Kush in there.

IDIOT
    /thread

ps: Stretching is when the light is too far away from the plant, and the plant is "Stretching" for it. and yes, they are stretched. (the far space between every fanleaf set)

8. plants need way more light. they are stretching for light and they will fall over if they dont get it. move light closer and add more lights. then they will be fine.

9. i bought these all from a dispensary i love and trust so your bag seed theory makes you look like an asshole. they are all indicas. second: my dad, 2 brothers and neighbor that is my bestfriend and has grown looked at them so your wrong there too. and every plant except one of my ogs has no yellow leaves and the pistils are all coming out. they all smell amazing. i think since the fact that i have spent around a hunderd and twenty bucks, this is fucking AWESOME!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. i just added another twenty watt flourescent t12! that should do it i think? thanks for the tips guys i think since this cost me about 150 bucks it'll pay off. how do you guys think the bud quality will be? one is alredy putting out small buds!!

11. since you using CFLs make sure they are around 1-3" above the plants, also to have good healthy plant you need about 100w per square foot

12. yeah before they went in the night cycle i put another 20 watt t12 and foil as a hood above all the lights. they are definatly chill now!! :smoke:
    thanks mann

13. #15 I Love GC, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
    If I was you Id tie them plants down & together ( So it makes a low bush , dont be affraid of your stem braking they can bend in a full U shape without snapping if you water before you do It wait an hour It should flexible enough to tie down )

If you make a little hole for a screw on your pot you can use , string , speaker wire is better It doesn't damage the stem ... Start tying It down & bring all the plants closer to each other tie them to each other If you can ... & then bring your lights down alot more so there nearly touching If you can hold your hand on top of your plant & Its not hot , just warm it will be fine ( about an 1 inch - 2 inch away from the plant )

By tying It down the light is spread equally across the whole plant not just the top new leaves ... All your new growth will grow to branch's , eventually with colas on them

Hope I've helped - & I hope to see some photo's of them lanky Mother F**er's Tied down to the ground - Make a bush out of all your plants, then get It as low to your pot as you can

;] Good Luck

14. Yo dude your grow is on point. Dont let tha haters get to you. If you can stand it you need at least 100watts for 1st plant, 50watts each add'tnl plant. So 200watts would get you some decent buds, but the more u add for side lighting the denser your buds will be.

Ill def be following. $150, thats great..ive got about $75 in mine. You'll def pay for grow on 1st harvest. All you need is 1/2oz - 1oz. You should def get that w/ 3 plants w/ good genes.. Holla

15. i dont believe any of this lol. i see one plant that looks indica dom.

but it is what it is.... get you some budz mane

16. I wouldn't consider myself an expert, but lots of light is your friend. I ran a couple of cfl grows a few years ago, and I found that, for me, the more light, the better...

My best results growing with cfls came from using 5 42W bulbs, on 2 plants, placed above and around the plant so that the best bud sites had at least 1 light within 3"-4" of them.

Generally, I think you should be looking at around 75-100W minimum per plant and place them as close as you can without causing heat stress.

Hope this helps...

17. you going to tie them plants down & together , More light will get to your plants - Those 3 tall plants you have , put them closer together & tie them together to make 1 plant , If you know what I mean ??? I'd do it If I was you -

If you tie them down ( so you can lower lights a lot ) your smaller plants will get as much light as your big 1s & you wont end up ruining another 2 plants by forcing them to stretch too much ...

Hope you consider This , It would be great to see a picture of those 3 plants all tied together & down to your pot - Low stress training ( L S T ) If you dont already know alot about It , You could do abit of searching - there is a section ' titled '
    Plant Training you may find some helpful advice & Info In there .

Good Luck man ... I'm not an expert , But I read , listen & write a lot

18. gotta agree with the strecting there, just imagine what will happen when buds start growin on that, it might hold but chances are its gonna fall over or snap. but all and all it looks like a great setup

not hatin just educatin

peace