5 Plant SATORI GROW!! CFL'S

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by PAMid's, Sep 20, 2007.

1. :smoke:
    OK SO IM GROWING SATORI FROM MANDELA SEEDS.

HAVE ABOUT 3 FT OF HEIGHT AND ABOUT 2 1/2 FEET FOR WIDTH AND LENGTH

5 PLANTS WITH 1 23W CFL ON EACH FOR NOW

STRAIN
    SATORI
    SOIL
    HYPONEX
    LIGHTS
    [5] 23 WATT CFL'S

WILL HAVE PICS OF SETUP IN 30 MINUTES!!!

PLANTED TODAY AFTER 30 HOURS OF GERMINATION

2. COol deal can't wait to see pics

3. hyponex is evil :( Never using it again. Be careful not to over water it.

4. does it retain water to much ?

or whats wrong with it

5. It depends on where it comes from because each batch seems a little different. The pic in my sig was grown from hyponex. If you use it I suggest using 25% perlite. It drains well but will eventally turn into mud from watering. Use caution because hypnum moss thats in it may cause ph to be to alkaline.

6. haha that shit u grew looks pretty dank to me
    what strain was it?

7. Mexican Sativa. It was pretty dank. The buds kept getting stuck together in the jar. Not a very long lasting high lasting about 30-45 minutes but damn it was instant sativa high. One minute I was holding on to my pipe and the next minute I was like "wtf am I holding" and looked down lol. The first 10 minutes seemed to not move then after I had an equal energetic head/body high. Definitely some day time smoke.

8. If you click under my avatar I have a few in my gallery right before harvest. I got about 40 grams from both.

9. Good luck. I'd really like to try Mandala's more sativa-ish strains some day like Satori and Kalichakra. Hashberry was a nice plant just not my favorite type of buzz. Speed Queen was awesome to grow and smoke.

10. yea i was considering speed queen but i guess the satori kindve pulle me in:smoke:

11. Pics Of The Setup!