Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

5 ng/ml probation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Robseps210, Jul 2, 2017.

1. So i took a 5ng/ml probation drug test . This place ( Recovery healthcare ) doesnt play around they send it straight to lab nO prescreen BS .

Worried as shit. 5'6 155 pounds
    99 days clean . I teated my self using a first check mail in test at 32 days the results were ( 52 ng/ml )

I heard that it takes ages once you drop to lower levels .
    Been passing at home test with first urine of the day . With only semi dark lines . While my fiance who has never smoked passes the same test with PITCH DArk lines .

I wouldnt be stressing if cutoff levels at this place were 15 ng/ml But they are at 5 ng/ml

Yikes . WISH me luck guys . This was my only drug test ever on a 4 year probation and i knew they would wait till the end to try to nail me which is why i was clean for 99 days . Damn neevous as heck . Didnt dilute either because my P.0. Is a grade A dick and will count it as a positive.

Anyone have experiences with 5 ng/ml test ?

2. It's amazing - some people get shit PO's and some don't... America

3. After that long you should definitely be clean. I wouldn't worry about it.