5 months no internet or bud(not a rant)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stupidstoner, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Well i recently took a long ass break from the internet and smokin to focus a lot on my life and such. It's been a real boring 5 months haha. To be honest I missed this place the most, seeing as how most people on here have something insightful to say, another few can make you laugh your ass off, and than you have the dicks but even then it makes me feel better when I had a bad day haha. So i just wanted to say that cause well I wanna tell yall here at grasscity keep doin what your doin, cause its bad ass:wave:

2. Haha hell yeah man, I'd be ranting for a whole five months straight without internet and bud. Welcome back.

3. hey man i couldn't have done it like that, so congrats on the centering of your life and Welcome the fuck back!

4. technology is the fall of man

5. im not saying tech is the fall of man... but im trying to say its easier not to smoke when im not on here half the damn time

6. Wow, that's some real will power!
    If I had to choose between five months of no internet or no bud, I would have a hard time deciding. Could never give up both!

7. You know ,i couldn't agree More. This forum is simply amazing. There are those People that make me laugh my ass off and that's what makes it so great :D Pot 4 life.