5 minute video

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by TLG Legacy, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I'm in video production at my school and I need a 5 minute video idea. Since most you are probably baked right now I bet you have some great ideas. If I pick your idea I'll give you credit in the film and I'll put the video on YouTube

2. how marijuana is not bad for you

3. how christianity is false

how 9/11 was an inside job

why weed should be legalized

4. A documentary on the life cycle of a fly.

5. do a documentary on the 2012 theory

6. Do the whole Andy Warhol eats a hamburger bit, hahahah
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdn6wrM1Hqw"]YouTube - ANDY WARHOL not rolling a joint[/ame]

Or those "movies explained in 5 minutes" type things. Maybe even some historic event explained in 5 minutes.

I'm not baked and it's the morning but if an idea comes to mind I'll let you know. I'm most likely gonna blaze and watch season one of flight of the conchords later so I'm sure there will be tons of ideas, hah. anyways good luck.

7. what's the 2012 theory

8. If you guys come up with a solid idea this will happen I need a good idea. For those of you that are high right now I know you have some good ideas. It's gotta be funny

9. Are you kidding?

10. Microwave a spider

11. Your dumb. That's the most useless suggestion I've heard in my life

12. lol, I was rather baked when I wrote that. I'll sum up the 2012 thing. It's basically based on the mayan calender and how it ends on 2012 or something. Apparently some planet will come closer to earth and we will all cease to exist.

13. this is for a high school video class